3rd Year LHCF Progress *pics*

WOW!!! It's so inspiring to see pics from long-time LHCFers!!! Thanks, DSylla! Such a gorgeous head of hair........just WOW!!!!

DSylla, your hair is breathtaking! I LOVE IT!!! And your thickness is off the charts. You're my hair-o (hero). :lachen:

You know how much I love your hair! It is so beautiful. If I were you I'd start letting the nape grow out naturally (you know let it get some more length to it (tangles and all), that may give you a better idea of how your natural hair will be and how you would handle it. Your three year progress is simply amazing!

Your hair is very thick and luscious. I can't even imagine what it would like if you flatironed all that good stuff. :drool:

OMG @ your hair! :love:

You know I been a fan since way back when we were both transitioning.

Honestly, you should keep up whatever you're doing. Ain't no shame in tex'in.

:drool: :drool: Your hair is beautiful :love:

I didnt read the entire post, maybe you aldready answered thing, but why do you cut your nape hair short??

Excellent progress!! I believe we started transitioning around the same time. I wonder where my hair would've been at if I would've texlaxed too??

Anyways, is your daily ponytail a wash n' go ponytail or is it airdried? I'm going to have to go back and stalk...I mean look at your regimen.

OMG @ your hair! :love:

You know I been a fan since way back when we were both transitioning.

Honestly, you should keep up whatever you're doing. Ain't no shame in tex'in.

:lol: i remember that. remember when I went out and bought 2 boxes of relaxers. hee!

I've been using CON no lye for a long while now and they have recently changed the formula. I have relaxed my hair twice since the change and now my hair is shedding.

it could be the relaxer
or my new strong lupus meds
or the fact that I've been skipping the vitamins and my poor eating
or stress

I don't know..

but i'm a little paranoid to relax again :/

Excellent progress!! I believe we started transitioning around the same time. I wonder where my hair would've been at if I would've texlaxed too??

Anyways, is your daily ponytail a wash n' go ponytail or is it airdried? I'm going to have to go back and stalk...I mean look at your regimen.

my pony is an air dried wash and go. well, i conditioner washed it and put it in a ponytail while it was wet.

you did a good job texlaxing! :yep:

Thanks for the compliments and suggestions ladies :)

Dsylla your hair is amazing, the temples are thin but chalk that up to genetics because there's no reason why your whole head is growing but your temples are at a standstill.. However, if I had your hair, I wouldn't worry because you have enough hair to make about 6/8 wigs.. Congrats grlfriend and keep growing...Wow!

D your hair is beautifullllllllll!!!!!!!:bouncegre:love::love: :clap:

My mom got the same receding hairline pattern just my moms is much,much worse:sad:
She has to much testosteron in her blood,I never got tested but I think that's the case with me too:look::look:... errr... I got my reasons to believe so:pant::naughtycouch::sekret:
Anyways she got some hormon pills and after yrs of trying everything(oils,potions,massages) her hair is filling in nicely:yep:

D your hair is beautifullllllllll!!!!!!!:bouncegre:love::love: :clap:

My mom got the same receding hairline pattern just my moms is much,much worse:sad:
She has to much testosteron in her blood,I never got tested but I think that's the case with me too:look::look:... errr... I got my reasons to believe so:pant::naughtycouch::sekret:
Anyways she got some hormon pills and after yrs of trying everything(oils,potions,massages) her hair is filling in nicely:yep:

Ella, that is so interesting. I naturally have an Android/Apple body shape I think I read somewhere that these shapes have more testosterone.

Coupled with me going through menopause...

~~~

THANKS ya'll :)

:worship2:
OH MY LORD!!!! I don't think it's even natural to stare as hard and long as I just did at your hair. Can we say GAAWWWGOUS! I'm officially adding you to my stalker list.

Ok...now I'm off to go get my mind right. I need much prayer and meditation after that picture.:meditate:

Ella, that is so interesting. I naturally have an Android/Apple body shape I think I read somewhere that these shapes have more testosterone.

Coupled with me going through menopause...

~~~

THANKS ya'll :)
Interesting b/c my mother and I have very womanly figures(wide hips,large bosoms:yep:)

Wow D! Your hair has taken off!

I remembered you were the first person to send me a welcome PM

when I joined. Your hair was beautiful then and it has only gotten better!

You are making the Class of 2005 proud! :yep:

Back