3rd Year LHCF Progress *pics*

Oh my Goodness, your hair is very thick and beautiful. You could try putting some aloe vera gel mixed with castor oil on your temples. Your hair is so beautiful. Congratulations and well Done!

Wow your nape looks good too! Mine looks like that now that its grown out more. :yep: I hope your edges come back...

But I got one question I can't figure out: How did you notice you were losing hair when you have so much of it?! :lachen::lachen::lachen:I was like.. this girl has more hair in her bangs than I do on my head!:perplexed:lachen:

Beautiful and super thick.

Yall play alot at work huh?

yeah, I'm the only girl in the office, well the Desktop Services Area. in fact, I'm 1 of approx 15 girls out of hmmm 400 on the trading floor.

Between the prank jokes, the flying footballs and male immaturity, the office can be lots of fun :)

ETA - I work the graveyard shift so I get to dress bummy :grin:

Wow your nape looks good too! Mine looks like that now that its grown out more. :yep: I hope your edges come back...

But I got one question I can't figure out: How did you notice you were losing hair when you have so much of it?! :lachen::lachen::lachen:I was like.. this girl has more hair in her bangs than I do on my head!:perplexed:lachen:

Cause every time I wash my hair, I had mad shedding.

It's slowed down a bit...

Thanks everyone :)

gorgeous hair and gorgeous girl. You look so young. D- I know you use castor oil. It hasn't helped your thinning sides? I was going to suggest castor oil but remembered you were using it.

Your hair is so beautiful and thiiiiiiiiiick! I can't believe you have a SCALP! I woulda never believed it until I saw it for myself :rofl:

gorgeous hair and gorgeous girl. You look so young. D- I know you use castor oil. It hasn't helped your thinning sides? I was going to suggest castor oil but remembered you were using it.

nuh uh, i have never used castor oil but this is a GREAT idea!

Thanks!! :)

OMG.....You hair is so thick....you've probably heard this like fifty eleben times:lol::wow: So beyoootifuuul:love:

OMG......I have honestly never seen hair this thick at your length.......do people gaulk, stare and stop you in the streets?????

oh my!!
Dsylla you have some totally gorgeous hair I LOVE it.
Its so thick and wow...Thanks for sharing!

Uzz

Well, it's been three years here on LCHF. :)

I started out with very straight hair, then I transitioned for 7 months (I thought I would be a successful natural :ohwell:) and now I'm texlaxed.

My hair was THRIVING but I hit a bump in the road. My hair has been shedding a lot and I'm in the experimental phase now...

I'm thinking about a lonnnnnng stretch or going natural. We'll see.

Here are my pics

I hardly ever relax my nape and I usually keep it cut short.

NapeFuzz-vi.jpg

My sides by both temples have been receding for years. My mom has the same thinning patterns. I'm actually fine with it like this, as long as it doesn't spread. I am open to suggestions tho :)

RightSpot2-vi.jpg

The left side

LeftSpot-vi.jpg

the back of my everyday ponytail

BackofPony-vi.jpg

When straighten, i'm *almost* WL (in the back). Next time I straighten my hair, I'll take pics. I know ya'll like proof :lol:

BackofPony2-vi.jpg

The side pony
SidePony-vi.jpg

I LOVE YOUR HAIR SOOOO MUCH:yep: YOUR SIGGY PIC IS THE BOMB..REAL TALK....

I am speechless your hair is the epitome of thickness...Honey you have some wonderful hair... We would love to see pics when you straighten.. Thanks for sharing with us!!

Back