3rd Year LHCF Progress *pics*

Hello...But side note...your hair is wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwow
Thank u:-))))

DSylla U inspired me to wear my hair thicker. I use to weigh it down and flat iron bone straight so it won't look so thick but havnt done that in a minute. Yours is soo beautiful. Hoping to get there:)

DSylla U inspired me to wear my hair thicker. I use to weigh it down and flat iron bone straight so it won't look so thick but havnt done that in a minute. Yours is soo beautiful. Hoping to get there:)

Ma please I want to get to your level. Your hair is wonderful and long. :grin:

Wow, your hair is so thick and long, just beautiful. Keep up the good work.

My sides are like yours (heredity also), which is why I wear a bang. I would love to know if you find something that works to fill them in.

:lol:

Isis inspired the same in me. I knew it'll be ok :yep: and it's much healthier to just let it do it's thang :yep:

this is great! Pass it on :giggle:

You hair is looking lovely Ms.Sylver. Very lovely :drool:

THANKS everyone!!!

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve your hair :)
How long do you leave in your relaxer for , and do you comb through.
I just love how your hair is still kinky, but with out the shrinkage.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah soo prettty :)

What else is left to be said? It's thick, it's heavy, it's just what my hair wants when it grows up.

Woman, your hair is something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!:yep::yep::yep::yep:

Thank you so much for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

I just love your hair:love:. You make me have hair envy (in a good way)

The sides of your hair my just be hereditary. The only other thing I can think of is that if you wear ponytails a lot, it may be taking its toll up there.

As far as the shedding...I dunno. Maybe a harcore protien treatment? Being that you're on meds (my mom has lupus too) I honestly don't know if that is what it is or not.

-A

Back