30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge!

carcajada

This is might be an old concept, I figured some ladies on here can benefit from it and would like to join. _______________________________________________________

We're so glad you've decided to accept the "30-Day Encouragement Challenge" to encourage your husband! Your decision means that you truly want to be a blessing in your home. This challenge will also result in spiritual growth in your own life. We'd like to encourage you to keep track of what God does in your marriage over this next month. We hope you'll take time to share what God does in your home as you bless and encourage your spouse.

Day One:
"The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life." Prov. 31:11-12
To refresh your memory...here's the 30-Day Encouragement Challenge...for the next 30 days:
* You can't say anything negative about your husband ...to your husband...or to anyone
else, about your husband.
* Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband...to your husband...and to someone else, about your husband!

To help you get started, have you ever thanked your husband for "choosing you" above all other women? He found you attractive as a person, and appreciated you. Though many circumstances in your marriage may have changed, let your husband know that you are glad God led you together, and that you want to be a blessing to him for the rest of your marriage. Let him know that he can trust you to be in his corner. One of the best opportunities to express your gratitude is first thing in the morning. How do you greet your husband each morning? Is he confident in your love? Give him a "wake up call" that he'll never forget-a big "I love you" and an "I'm so glad I'm your wife!"

Here is the full article
http://www.reviveourhearts.com/pdf/30DayChallenge.pdf

I'll be participating, who's with me? :look:

Last edited:
Excellent thread Classy!!!! :yay:

I am in, I love this formal approach:grin::grin::grin:

I have informally but consciously used many of these suggestions for the last few months, and I have noticed a difference in my marriage...I am so happy and DH really responds and lives up to all of the good things that I think and say about him :love:

He is always doing sweet things and just treats me very well...we are very happy and I am sure it is because I remind him often how grateful I am that he is in my life:drunk:.

I could go on and on about me and my baby but I know I am starting to sound sickening so I am just going to read the rest of the article now:look:

Last edited:

To refresh your memory...here's the 30-Day Encouragement Challenge...for the next 30 days:
* You can't say anything negative about your husband ...to your husband...or to anyone
else, about your husband.
* Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband...to your husband...and to someone else, about your husband!
\
I am in on this Classy! This is great. He is going to wonder what happened.:lachen:"Those hairboard ladies got you acting strange again!":lachen:

I think I am going to journal about this.

I am in on this Classy! This is great. He is going to wonder what happened.:lachen:"Those hairboard ladies got you acting strange again!":lachen:

I think I am going to journal about this.

hmm...I may jot this down in my LOA journal. Good idea.

I actually told DH about the challenge and how I'm committed to make it a success. He kind of looked at me and said "Are you suppose to be telling me this?" :rolleyes::lol: I have a long month ahead of me. :lol:

Day One ladies for all who have joined! Have you told your husband/fiance how much you appreciate him yet? Let's go!!!!!

Day One ladies for all who have joined! Have you told your husband/fiance how much you appreciate him yet? Let's go!!!!!
Are we going to journal here, and say what we did to give ideas or what? I didnt know if we were going to keep what we did private or share?

I'm in. I've printed out the entire article and I plan to journal it somewhere. I think this is a great idea. Thanks for sharing, Classy.

Are we going to journal here, and say what we did to give ideas or what? I didnt know if we were going to keep what we did private or share?

You can keep it private because I assume that this is a private matter. I'm just looking to motivate all the ladies who have their arms and eyes crossed. :look:

I LOVE IT. This is great. I'm looking forward to the next 30 days. This will be a blessing to our marriage.​

Fun, I wake up before DH...he usually wakes up pretty grumpy. I told him good morning and that I loved him first thing this morning. I gave him a hug and kiss before I left and I was very sincere about it...I think he could tell because he called me today at work and told me that he was thinking about me and that he loved me:grin:

One of the things I will work on is spending more QT with him in the evenings and not LHCF:look:

all jokes aside I'm secretly participating in this thread. Part of LOA is to act as if you already have something, so I'm mentally participating and I'm following all you married people around, learning the tricks of the trade

all jokes aside I'm secretly participating in this thread. Part of LOA is to act as if you already have something, so I'm mentally participating and I'm following all you married people around, learning the tricks of the trade

A hawt mess, I say! At least you are way ahead of the game.:yep:

Fun, I wake up before DH...he usually wakes up pretty grumpy. I told him good morning and that I loved him first thing this morning. I gave him a hug and kiss before I left and I was very sincere about it...I think he could tell because he called me today at work and told me that he was thinking about me and that he loved me:grin:

One of the things I will work on is spending more QT with him in the evenings and not LHCF:look:

LOA is really working for you! You're going to be unstoppable with this challenge complementing LOA. :yep:

I called DF today during work and told him he was the best thing since sliced bread:lachen:He laughed at me and said "bye, crazy girl"......

How did I do?:perplexed

I'm already doing this,sometimes maybe a bit to much:blush:
Dh sometimes doesn't know how to handle all this attention but he got better at accepting it and since a while now he started returning the favor:yep:

I called DF today during work and told him he was the best thing since sliced bread:lachen:He laughed at me and said "bye, crazy girl"......

How did I do?:perplexed

:lachen: Even though he laughed, I bet you were on his mind afterwards. His chest was probably puffed out for a minute. Mission accomplished in a non-traditional way. :look::lachen:

wow i really wish i could do this but im not married, and i dont have a boyfriend havent had a boyfriend in almost 10 years. if i did this something that sounds like it would be great. good luck to you ladies i hope your men can appreciate all that you are doing for him

Back