3 month update

BrwnSugaBabee

Hi everyone!

Here is my three month update. My hair was has been slowly creeping to APL. When I took my last set of braids down I was pretty much there..but I got a trim. I am adding the latest pic to my photo gallery right now..It seems to have gotten fuller.You can't really tell how long it is because I got it curled. Compare with the pic in my siggy.

Aww thanks lol *feeling like an attention wh$%#... But shoo I have been working hard on my hair these last three months....So thanks again.

gurllllll your hair is gorgeous! and you're so pretty. u made great progress. im so jealous lol. whats your regimen?

Congrats!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

BrwnSugaBabee said:
Aww thanks lol *feeling like an attention wh$%#... But shoo I have been working hard on my hair these last three months....So thanks again.

I saw your pic too:) you and your hair are just B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L continue the great job you're doing!

I care too! I posted a comment, your hair is gorgeous, I know you are thinking of growing out the layers but i really love the shape it gives your hair. Beautiful!

neena said:
gurllllll your hair is gorgeous! and you're so pretty. u made great progress. im so jealous lol. whats your regimen?

Congrats!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Wow thank you! I have been doing the crown and glory method for the past 3 months. It will be down for two weeks then going back in the braids.:grin:

HighlyFavored1 said:
I care too! I posted a comment, your hair is gorgeous, I know you are thinking of growing out the layers but i really love the shape it gives your hair. Beautiful!

Thank you...the layers just make my hair thinner towards the ends..with my fine strands I need all the thickness I can get lol.

I agree with the other ladies. Your hair is definitely doing its thing. Congratulations!

What type of braids are you wearing? How often to you wash them? Moisturize? How long are you wearing the style?

plove said:
I really like your hair it's so full of life.:)
How do you get it that way?

Thank you! I airdried at home. Then I went to my stylist who blew it out..took 2 min since I had already airdried. Then he flat ironed the roots in the front and used a marcel iron for the rest. I only use heat about 6 times a year.

Someone asked what type of braids I used. I wore individuals about pencil sized. I kept them in for a month then rebraided a few days later. I know with the crown and glory method you are supposed to braid up for two months and then down for two..but I find that my hair thrives in braids..even if the sets are back to back..as long as I dont braid the edges too tight.

ps I dont really wash them. I went swimming twice this past month so I washed then but other than that I just moisturize them everyday..I used ntm and african pride braid spray. By the way..i posted the june update in my siggy. Excuse the poor quality it's with a camera phone.

Last edited:
BrwnSugaBabee said:
Wow thank you! I have been doing the crown and glory method for the past 3 months. It will be down for two weeks then going back in the braids.:grin:

Your hair is so pretty and full of life. I am also doing the crown and glory method.:p

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Back