<<<<<<<<< 2yrs anniversary + trim (PICS) >>>>>>>>>>

Awesome progress! I should be there by now but I had a bad setback again! (2nd time) It seems like all I do is cut my hair because of damage. I hope to be there by December of February at the latest!

Great Job!

Your hair looks wonderful! You are an inspiration for me to stop trimming my hair all the time. I usually trim every 3-6 months, but I get scissor happy. :nono: Because of you I have the confidence to grow to my goal length before I trim! Thanks for posting your pics!:grin:

Congrats on your progress! If I get progress like that I'll be a- O-K!
I'm going to get my yearly trim but this time blowdry it after 2.5 years! I'm nervous that I won't hit close to my goal :S Were you nervous at all?

I picture reminds me of Tee's siggy...I think that's the person. Her 1st progress pic is pink I believe and the second is a blue shirt like yours.....
That's a compliment btw :)

Beautiful progress!!! Your ends looked so healthy before the cut but you know what is best for that lovely mane of yours :yep:! Congrats!

Congrats on your progress! If I get progress like that I'll be a- O-K!
I'm going to get my yearly trim but this time blowdry it after 2.5 years! I'm nervous that I won't hit close to my goal :S Were you nervous at all?

I was definitely nervous when I went for a blow-dry after 2yrs. If you don’t reach your goal I’m sure you’ll be pretty close, and if you haven’t had a trim for a year even more so. Let me know how it goes :grin:.

I picture reminds me of Tee's siggy...I think that's the person. Her 1st progress pic is pink I believe and the second is a blue shirt like yours.....
That's a compliment btw :)

Yes, that’s deft. a compliment, I love her hair :yep:.

Beautiful progress!!! Your ends looked so healthy before the cut but you know what is best for that lovely mane of yours :yep:! Congrats!

They used to behave good the first couple of days, but after that........:nono:.....madness, I couldn't stand them anymore although I would've preferred to keep my length :ohwell:.

I’m thankful for you ladies comments. I really enjoy watching your progress; it keeps me going when I get “hair bored”.

Awesome progress! You see determination takes you really far!! Youre the perfect example that everything is possible :0). You go girl! Keep up the good work!!!

Beautiful hair!
I didn't see anything wrong with the MBL hair. I would've kept it! But I'm sure its growing in nice and healthy now :-) You'll be at MBL again in no time!

I have no idea whether I've already said this, but...you're hair is gorgeous! Your hair is an inspiration. So healthy, thick, and luscious. You've done such a great job!

Back