<<<<<<<<< 2yrs anniversary + trim (PICS) >>>>>>>>>>

Your hair looks so amazing, hopefully I'll be there one day again, thanks for sharing! You've had wonderful progress and your hair looks so healthy and shiny!

I love this site.

Every time I get bored or discouraged, someone posts something like this!

Your hair has experience a complete turn around since you started and it looks beautiful!! Congratulations!

Well done OP!

You will get there by December

Your hair looks very healthy and well looked after.

Keep it up.

Your hair is gorgeous, girl! I want that creaclip; it seems especially handy to maintain a U-shaped hemline. Gotta get one of those for my next trim...thanks for sharing your beautiful progress!

Thank you so much for sharing. You are truly an inspiration to me. I love seeing when people make this kind of progress - it helps me keep the faith!!! Gorgeous hair, I love it.

No, my BF did it for me using the Creaclip:

creaclip.jpg

I used the white one on my length, the blue one is for bangs or layers (should you have them). Both clips come in the pack :yep:.

Cre/Clips will now be sold out because of LHCF :lachen:. Everyone will have to have them :yep: Where do you buy them :look:

Your hair is gorgeous, girl! I want that creaclip; it seems especially handy to maintain a U-shaped hemline. Gotta get one of those for my next trim...thanks for sharing your beautiful progress!

Cre/Clips will now be sold out because of LHCF :lachen:. Everyone will have to have them :yep: Where do you buy them :look:

For sure! :yep: It's my first time using it but I've been watching it for a while, I love it. I didn’t get it when HSN had it for 19.99…….:ohwell:....and now it’s gone. I got it at the seller’s website, Creaclip.com for 29.99 :perplexed. Should’ve listen my PJ inner voice telling me “buy it” :lachen:when I first saw it…….lol, ‘cause God knows I want to stay away from those scissor happy stylists….:nono:

Back