2024 2025 Growth Aids Challenge

Just popped open a new bottle of geritol. This one only has 40 tablets. I take one pill a day. The last bottle had 100 tablets and the one before that 40.

So I’ve been taking it faithfully give or take, around 4 1/2 months.

I’m also taking a hair skin and nail vitamin for the last 30 days or so. You’re supposed to take 3 pills but I only take two. When it’s up I’m going to move on to Ollys skin vitamin and then rotate back to a HSN vitamin.

I wanna add some Bamboo back in now that I’m not taking the MSM. I may take it off and on but I wanna gauge how my cycles look off it for a few months before I see if I want to add it in.

So I stopped using sulfur April 2023 after having mixed up a whole 24 oz jar of sulfur powder, nettle leaves and horsetail powder infused in EVOO. It kept tarnishing my jewelry and I couldn't clear the discoloration off so it had to go. It was out of sight and out of mind. Until this week, when I went to clear things from beneath my sink and y'all, guess what who I found still chillin back there...

Of course she started talking to me and I had to give her a good shake to re-mix the ingredients together. And as they started to settle back into place, it's like the jar started glowing like in the movies. :giggle: And I knew then that there is no way I'm gonna let this goodness go to waste. :look:

1725374022113.png

So now I'm trying to figure out how to use it and what is the smallest amount I can add to my daily scalp tonic that won't cause my jewelry to tarnish. My jewelry is sentimental to me. :blush2:

My plan is to re-start the sulfur mix in October, along with MT, after my relaxer. Sulfur seems to only be really effective for me when I use it mixed with MT. And I want to use it daily as I've found that yields the best results. So I'll use it for the last quarter of 2024. And then I'll take my EOTY photos in December. It'll be a good gauge bc I'll be starting with freshly relaxed hair and 3 months is a good amount of time to monitor the effects of something in my routine. I usually don't experience very much new growth in the first 3 months following my relaxers which is why I can stretch 6-10 months.

Back