2017 Shoulder Length Challenge

Just bought some grape seed oil. I need to use it more before I can decide how I feel about it but it feels really light.

I was only able to sit under the dryer for a few minutes. So my hair air dried the rest of the time. I didn't bother to use the blow dryer. Just used some Hawaiian Silky and pumpkin seed oil, and WGO on my roots.

The conditioner I like CON intensive treatment conditioner, behaved like a protein treatment. I didn't use my Bambu, since I knew I was gonna have the conditioner sit in my hair for an hour. I will just use the Bambu for the next few washes.

I dusted a little. I didn't need to, but I like blunt ends sometimes.

I was only able to sit under the dryer for a few minutes. So my hair air dried the rest of the time. I didn't bother to use the blow dryer. Just used some Hawaiian Silky and pumpkin seed oil, and WGO on my roots.

The conditioner I like CON intensive treatment conditioner, behaved like a protein treatment. I didn't use my Bambu, since I knew I was gonna have the conditioner sit in my hair for an hour. I will just use the Bambu for the next few washes.

I dusted a little. I didn't need to, but I like blunt ends sometimes.
Ok don't touch scissors again until August or later.

I did an oil rinse today for the first time in years. I rinsed, allied the oil and then layered some generic conditioner on. I let it sit while I showered. Then I detangled under running water. While in the shower I loaded each section with gel. I then put in my flat twist.

My hair was white so I thought 8t would dry hazy or flake but so far it's looking better than it usually does. I will know tomorrow if it flakes. If this helps keep m6ha8r moisturized this may be part of my new regimen.

Went to buy some products yesterday. I am looking for something to replace my shea moisture coconut and hibiscus curl and style milk. I bought something from Carols Daughter. I can't even remember the name of it. It might be original hair milk something or other. But man was it was super hard to find a creamy leave in conditioner. Granted I was in Target but the selection is pretty huge now and I couldn't find anything else.

Today I'm going to cowash and try this new leave in and see how I like it. I'm not sure how to wear my hair for the rest of the week. Maybe back into my boring old 2 braids. My nape is starting to come back to life and I want to keep it that way but styling is still limited because of this.

Went to buy some products yesterday. I am looking for something to replace my shea moisture coconut and hibiscus curl and style milk. I bought something from Carols Daughter. I can't even remember the name of it. It might be original hair milk something or other. But man was it was super hard to find a creamy leave in conditioner. Granted I was in Target but the selection is pretty huge now and I couldn't find anything else.

Today I'm going to cowash and try this new leave in and see how I like it. I'm not sure how to wear my hair for the rest of the week. Maybe back into my boring old 2 braids. My nape is starting to come back to life and I want to keep it that way but styling is still limited because of this.
are you looking for a spray? CD doesn't work well for me at all, but it does well for others. Qhemet Biologics has a creamy leave-in that works really great! I swear that is one of the best natural hair product companies out there. That Michelle Organics (spelling?) seems to be popular.

are you looking for a spray? CD doesn't work well for me at all, but it does well for others. Qhemet Biologics has a creamy leave-in that works really great! I swear that is one of the best natural hair product companies out there. That Michelle Organics (spelling?) seems to be popular.
I was looking for something just like the curl and style milk which is like a cream that you squirt into your hands, rub together, then apply. I'll check out Qhemet Biologics. I was so lazy yesterday and doing some reading that I didn't wash my hair. I will try again tonight. Actually I have to tonight because I'm going out tomorrow.

I don't like the Carol's Daughter leave in. It's kind of watery and not what I wanted at all. I'm on Qhemet's website now. @shortdub78 is it the olive and honey hydrating balm you were talking about that works great. I think I might want to try that.

I don't like the Carol's Daughter leave in. It's kind of watery and not what I wanted at all. I'm on Qhemet's website now. @shortdub78 is it the olive and honey hydrating balm you were talking about that works great. I think I might want to try that.
I just tagged you in th random thread!
Qhemet has a coco detangling ghee and moringa ghee that comes in a pump I believe. Those are creamy leave-ins

The honey hydrating balm is like honey in a jar to me. If you like honey, you will like this.

The ladies at Sally's had me to get this packet to use after I color. I asked about deep conditioning after coloring and they said I wouldn't have to. I got a curling iron, but there is no dial. It's 400 degrees. I can handle that, but still.

Washed my hair. Sitting here trying to get the energy to keep going! lol I smell so good right now. I went to bath&body.. I haven't bought anything out of there in years! Probably 4-5 years. The scent is overwhelming! My baby won't go to sleep! He is up under me, smelling me! Lol he keeps asking for hugs and kisses! I usually wear marc Jacob and Donna K. I know guys love fruity scents.

Anyway I got Ion in blue black. I hope it gives my hair looks of shine!

I was too tired to finish my hair last night. I put the color in this morning and now I'm dc'ing. The packet the ladies recommended feels really nice, so far. I'm about to get under the dryer for 15 mins. I was so tired last night, and I hate my kids didn't prepare last night for today. Now I gotta act like a crazy woman to get them dressed and out of here on time.

Loved how the Ion Demi mixed with the sensitive scalp Creme developer. My scalp felt good (no tingling, burning). It applied well and wasn't messy, or runny.
My hair doesn't look blue black. More like natural black. That's fine though. Someone else mentioned that on yt.

Back