2017 Delightfully Delicious Deep Conditioning Challenge

So yesterday I mixed my Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Masque with the Shea Moisture High Porosity Masque. I covered my hair with a disposable plastic cap and then covered that with satin-lined plastic cap for 20 minutes. Worked like a dream. :drool::drool:

I'm thinking (once I get my next paycheck) That I'm going to buy Jakaela's Honey Rhassoul Co-wash/DC (the new creamy version and not the original). It looks like a reasonably priced 2-1 clay treatment that I would like to have on hand when I don't have time to do my full shampoo/condition routine.

I prepooed with Alma oil and Vatika oil for the first time! Then I deep conditioned with Aussie Moist deep conditioner for 15 minutes. I dearly miss the old version. I need to stop playing and go buy my Hair Mayonnaise protein conditioner.

I deep conditioned last night. I think my conditioner was a bit too acidic. I didn't leave it on too long.

About to use serentis moisture rich DC again. This is the best DC I have ever used hands down. I tried it a few months ago for the first time and it blew my holy Grail out of the water . I wouldn't be using it twice in one week but I just use a cowash that made my hair dry so I'm going to have to break it out .

About to use serentis moisture rich DC again. This is the best DC I have ever used hands down. I tried it a few months ago for the first time and it blew my holy Grail out of the water . I wouldn't be using it twice in one week but I just use a cowash that made my hair dry so I'm going to have to break it out .

I couldn't find the DC that you referred to. Can you provide a link? Thank you!

I'm doing a DC overnight with the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Marfura Oil conditioner.

ETA: My hair was soft when I rinsed it out, but I am not sure that the softness stuck around. I want to try it a few more times to see if it was this product or something else I used in my wash day.

Last edited:
Back