2017 Delightfully Delicious Deep Conditioning Challenge

@Neomorph, if you find one, let me know!

DC'ed with Curl Origin Coconut Kukui Double Moisture Overnight Mask for 20 minutes under dryer. 1st time using it, and it was great! I did dilute it a little, as I started doing with all my conditioners. Left my hair soft and moisturized, and curls defined. It lathers a bit, so I'm thinking it can also be used as a
cowash.

I just used this clay mask that is also supposed to be a co wash/ deep conditioner from an etsy store. This was the best thing I have ever put on my hair literally. It cleansed my hair detangler and deep condition it all in one go . My hair felt buttery soft and I kept rinsing and rinsing and rinsing thinking I still had product in my hair but there was none . Amazing .

Last night I started with an overnight prepoo using a mixture of a tiny bit of leftover APB Moisturizing DC, Banyan Botanicals Healthy Hair Oil and AVJ.

This morning I will do a Nioxin Scalp Renew Exfoliation
Clarifying
with Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo
Shampoo with Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Protein Treatment - Afirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor
Moisturizing DCing with either APB Green Tea Milk & Honey Moisturizing DC
Leave-in - NG Sweet Plantain Leave-in

Last edited:
I just used this clay mask that is also supposed to be a co wash/ deep conditioner from an etsy store. This was the best thing I have ever put on my hair literally. It cleansed my hair detangler and deep condition it all in one go . My hair felt buttery soft and I kept rinsing and rinsing and rinsing thinking I still had product in my hair but there was none . Amazing .

What brand????

Deep conditioned today instead of Sunday. Used my DIY coconut milk conditioner. Wrapped my hair with tin foil, put on a plastic shower cap and sat under the dryer for 30 minutes. I forgot to start with the hot towel. I didn't get to my hair until 9pm and I finished about 20 minutes ago around 12:10 am.

Meh! It did not wow me because it did not have the slip I was expecting. It did however cleanse my hair well. I did not use it as a deep conditioner but as a cleansing conditioner - it doubles as both.
I just used the Jakeala flax conditioner as a cowash and had the same response...Meh. I used the Dope DC the other day and it was also Meh. The only things I like so far are the Nappy Butter Cream and the Silky Hair Oil. I don't think I'll be buying much else from her again.

I just used the Jakeala flax conditioner as a cowash and had the same response...Meh. I used the Dope DC the other day and it was also Meh. The only things I like so far are the Nappy Butter Cream and the Silky Hair Oil. I don't think I'll be buying much else from her again.
Me neither. I already made up my mind that she will not be going on my repurchase list as well.

Back