2013 Random Scriptures Verses For Reflection, Encouragement & Meditation

Psalm 138:8 AMP

The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, endure forever—forsake not the works of Your own hands.

3 John 2 NKJV

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

Psalm 97:10-11 NKJV

You who love the Lord, hate evil!
He preserves the souls of His saints;
He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked.
Light is sown for the righteous,
And gladness for the upright in heart.

[ Discipline in a Long-Distance Race ] - Hebrews 12:2 MSG

Hebrews 12:2 said:
Do you see what this means—all these pioneers who blazed the way, all these veterans cheering us on? It means we’d better get on with it. Strip down, start running—and never quit! No extra spiritual fat, no parasitic sins. Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both began and finished this race we’re in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed—that exhilarating finish in and with God—he could put up with anything along the way: Cross, shame, whatever. And now he’s there, in the place of honor, right alongside God. When you find yourselves flagging in your faith, go over that story again, item by item, that long litany of hostility he plowed through. That will shoot adrenaline into your souls!

I have been thinking about this, and I am meditating on the bolded portion of this Scripture (When I find myself flagging in my__________..." fill in the blank)

I need to move my eye to what My Lord Jesus went through when I start grumbling and complaining about my circumstances. I need to keep my eye on Him and not my circumstances to receive the energy and perseverance to gain the victory. A good adrenaline shot to soul is what I need from time to time. :)

Last edited:
1 Timothy 1:18-19 NKJV

18 This charge I commit to you, son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you may wage the good warfare, 19 having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck,

Lets us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. Galatians 6:9

Sent from my iPad 3 using LHCF

2 Chronicles 36:22-23 NLV Cyrus Tells the Jews to Return

The Lord’s word by the mouth of Jeremiah came true in this way also: In the first year of King Cyrus of Persia, the Lord caused the spirit of King Cyrus to send word to all his nation, and also to write it down, saying,

“King Cyrus of Persia says, ‘The Lord, the God of heaven, has given me all the nations of the earth. He has chosen me to build Him a house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Whoever is among you of all His people, may the Lord his God be with him, and let him go up.’”

Matthew 16:18 AMP

And I tell you, you are [a]Peter [Greek, Petros—a large piece of rock], and on this rock [Greek, petra—a huge rock like Gibraltar] I will build My church, and the gates of Hades (the powers of the infernal region) shall not overpower it [or be strong to its detriment or hold out against it].

No coincidental criminal acts or forms of harassment shall prevail against the WORKS OF GOD. God's work will and must go on. We have to pray for those in ministry to stand against attacks to circumvent God's plan to bring life to others. Only the devil is a supporter of death.

Ephensians 5 1-2 :Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. 2 And kwalk in love, las Christ loved us and mgave himself up for us, a nfragrant ooffering and sacrifice to God

Ephensians 5 1-2 :Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. 2 And kwalk in love, las Christ loved us and mgave himself up for us, a nfragrant ooffering and sacrifice to God

When we walk in love, we are imitators we won't be talebearers or involved in anything that gets our hands dirty. Sometimes, it's better to remove yourself from the situation if you causes you to do things that you have to hide or will take you out of character. If we walk in love, we don't have to worry about:

to speak evil of no one, to be peaceable, gentle, showing all humility to all men. For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another.

Last edited:
Exodus 15:6-10 NKJV

6 “Your right hand, O Lord, has become glorious in power;
Your right hand, O Lord, has dashed the enemy in pieces.
7 And in the greatness of Your excellence
You have overthrown those who rose against You;
You sent forth Your wrath;
It consumed them like stubble.
8 And with the blast of Your nostrils
The waters were gathered together;
The floods stood upright like a heap;
The depths congealed in the heart of the sea.
9 The enemy said, ‘I will pursue,
I will overtake,
I will divide the spoil;
My desire shall be satisfied on them.
I will draw my sword,
My hand shall destroy them.’
10 You blew with Your wind,
The sea covered them;
They sank like lead in the mighty waters.

Plots, traps and snares from the devil set by people to destroy a true believer never works. It never matters the size of what's coming against you. God is seated on the throne and a true believer will watch those who set their set fall into it. Sin deludes people that they can get away with anything until the consequences hit them. It will have people denying they didn't do things that they did...

Last edited:
Ephesians 4:29 - (NASB)
29 Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.

Psalm 126

1 When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion,
it was as if we were dreaming.
2 Then our mouths were filled with laughter
and our tongues with joyful songs.
Then the nations said,
“The Lord has done spectacular things for them.”
3 The Lord has done spectacular things for us.
We are overjoyed.
4 Restore our fortunes, O Lord,
as you restore streams to dry riverbeds in the Negev.
5 Those who cry while they plant
will joyfully sing while they harvest.
6 The person who goes out weeping, carrying his bag of seed,
will come home singing, carrying his bundles of grain.

Matthew 7:13 - (AMP)
13 Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it.

Isaiah 50: 4-5 NLT

4 The Sovereign Lord has given me his words of wisdom,
so that I know how to comfort the weary.
Morning by morning he wakens me
and opens my understanding to his will.
5 The Sovereign Lord has spoken to me,
and I have listened.
I have not rebelled or turned away.

We pray that the churches and outreaches that will be geared towards those who suffered during the Boston marathon tragedy will be effective for those grieving without warning. Help them to speak the rightvwords.

Last edited:
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 - (NASB)
16 Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. 17 For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, 18 while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Trusting God means looking beyond what we can see to what God sees.

Fools suffered because of their disobedience and because of their crimes (Psalm 107:17 GW).

Wisdom is one of the principal things. You can be saved or profess to be saved---and still be very foolish... A road to recovery from foolishness is to ask God for wisdom and He will give it to you (James 1:5)...

Numbers 6:24-26 - (NASB)
24 May The Lord bless you, and keep you;
25 MayThe Lord make His face shine on you,
And be gracious to you;
26 May The Lord lift up His countenance on you,
And give you peace.’

Emphasis and the word "may" added by me. This is my blessing I am offering for you today :)

GLAM~God's Love Amazes Me Women Ministries
I posted this about a year ago yet I feel led by the LORD to post it again. Lord, open the heart, mind, and spirit of the one(s) who shall receive.

God is repositioning some of you and the process is painful but let me encourage you to surrender to the pain of the process for it shall posture you back into HIS original position that He ordained for you in the beginning. This repositioning is setting you back in order. Just as a dislocated or broken bone is reset, repositioned, so is it with you. He's replacing you back to your proper state, your original position of spirit over flesh and HIS divine order! Your SET PLACE is under His rule, reign & regency...ORDER. You've been dislocated, you've been broken, you've been dislodged, stuff happened that caused you to move, to shift from your destined position but God is positioning you back. I hear the cries of those in my spirit this morning that have been crying out to the Lord for their position back in HIM not for a title in a church or for fame but to be back in right alignment with Him! To be postured in the heart, mind, body and spirit, to be one with Him through love and obedience, God has heard your cries and He's repositioning you! There's a place in this repostioning that will cause you to be anchored and fastened in Him. Whatever falls off wasn't to be attached....God is repositioning you.

Was posted on my Facebook!

GLAM~God's Love Amazes Me Women Ministries
I posted this about a year ago yet I feel led by the LORD to post it again. Lord, open the heart, mind, and spirit of the one(s) who shall receive.

God is repositioning some of you and the process is painful but let me encourage you to surrender to the pain of the process for it shall posture you back into HIS original position that He ordained for you in the beginning. This repositioning is setting you back in order. Just as a dislocated or broken bone is reset, repositioned, so is it with you. He's replacing you back to your proper state, your original position of spirit over flesh and HIS divine order! Your SET PLACE is under His rule, reign & regency...ORDER. You've been dislocated, you've been broken, you've been dislodged, stuff happened that caused you to move, to shift from your destined position but God is positioning you back. I hear the cries of those in my spirit this morning that have been crying out to the Lord for their position back in HIM not for a title in a church or for fame but to be back in right alignment with Him! To be postured in the heart, mind, body and spirit, to be one with Him through love and obedience, God has heard your cries and He's repositioning you! There's a place in this repostioning that will cause you to be anchored and fastened in Him. Whatever falls off wasn't to be attached....God is repositioning you.

Was posted on my Facebook!

This section is for scriptures(not being sarcastic or flippant)..I will come back later and post a Scripture to this entry.

Psalm 34:15
The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry.

God is looking to answer our petitions and others around us will see that His hand is upon our lives.

Deuteronomy 7:12-15 GW

12 If you listen to these rules and faithfully obey them, the Lord your God will keep his promise to you and be merciful to you, as he swore to your ancestors. 13 He will love you, bless you, and increase the number of your descendants. He will bless you with children. He will bless your land with produce: grain, new wine, and olive oil. He will bless your herds with calves, and your flocks with lambs and kids. This will all happen in the land the Lord will give you, as he swore to your ancestors. 14 You will be blessed more than any other people. Your men and women will be able to have children, and your animals will be able to have offspring. 15 The Lord will keep you from having any kind of illness. He will not strike you with any of the terrible diseases you experienced in Egypt.

I am blessed, end of story! Weapons to stop the blessings operation in a believer's life will be made null and void. The blessing cannot be stopped.

2 Chronicles 15:1

The Lord is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.

Psalm 92: 1-4

1 It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;
2 To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning,
And Your faithfulness every night,
3 On an instrument of ten strings,
On the lute, And on the harp,
With harmonious sound.
4 For You, Lord, have made me glad through Your work;
I will triumph in the works of Your hands.

Joshua 24: 14, 24
14 “Now fear the Lord and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your ancestors worshiped beyond the Euphrates River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord."
24 And the people said to Joshua, “We will serve the Lord our God and obey him.”

This spoke to my heart and soul this morning. The importance of obedience in my Christian walk.

Back