2013 MN Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome! I was just thinking I need 3 or 4 inches to get to BSL...hoping I can get there a little faster than 9 months but we will see...

That's just what I was thinking. Hair is growing good we just gotta he able to keep it on our head lol. I cut a lot last year too. I've seen your Reggie I'm sure you'll make it soon!

Is monistat the same as mn? I do see mn as an ingredient its 2%. I might join if I get desperate and don't make apl in Sept or Oct 2013.

[USER=346843 said:
hairqueen7[/USER];17782501]Is monistat the same as mn? I do see mn as an ingredient its 2%. I might join if I get desperate and don't make apl in Sept or Oct 2013.

Monistat is the brand nanme for Miconazole nitrate. MN helped my hair grow quickly after trims and it gave me that boost to get to APL. You could always try it for a few weeks to see if its for you.

Ladies
I normally measure my hair every month to write an update in my blog. Well i want to show you my progress in this month using MN consistently. I planned to use the mix every day, but I ended up using like 4x/week (I'm soo lazy >,<)

Sorry about my head position in the back picture, i took them with my PC webcam. Pictures taken dec 28 and today january 27. Even with the difference in postition you can tell the hair grew ^^

IMG_1078_thumb.jpg

Snapshot_20130127_5_thumb.jpg

IMG_1079_thumb.jpg

Snapshot_20130127_4_thumb.jpg

Ladies
I normally measure my hair every month to write an update in my blog. Well i want to show you my progress in this month using MN consistently. I planned to use the mix every day, but I ended up using like 4x/week (I'm soo lazy >,<)

Sorry about my head position in the back picture, i took them with my PC webcam. Pictures taken dec 28 and today january 27. Even with the difference in postition you can tell the hair grew ^^

This is great! I definitely see the growth :-)

Oh another thing, pictures are taken in the same side, but the webcam has this mirror effect. Looks like i was sleepy last night and did not notice.

Ladies

That's some really impressive growth!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Ladies

That's great results! I just measured my hair after one month of consistent use (missed like 5 days at the most) and it looks like close to an inch. (15 to 16 line)I'm surprised and excited, hopefully ill make WL by the summer!

image-533969068.jpg

I was planning to stop after a month to press my hair but I will try to keep it up for a little longer. Trying to figure out a good way to apply MN to straightened hair.

Last edited:
Checking in didn't apply last night and haven't applied tonight yet because I don't want to take my bun down its too pretty and I might see my boo tonight smh

That's great results! I just measured my hair after one month of consistent use (missed like 5 days at the most) and it looks like close to an inch. (15 to 16 line)I'm surprised and excited, hopefully ill make WL by the summer!

You have great results as well :-)

Dwells1210 that look good as well, congrats!

Well did not applied for 4 days, my house was a mess due to changing the floor, I did not know were my head was haha. But started yesteday night again :)

dwells1210 great progress.

Checking in for the weekend. I just ordered some liquid gold and I think I will just mix my next batch of mn with that and see how that works for the month of February.

I'm 1 week 1 day post relaxer so I'll start applying my MN mix today. I have not had any significant shedding since I relaxed so if I start shedding again, I'll know why. Fingers crossed no shedding occurs.

I'm 1 week 1 day post relaxer so I'll start applying my MN mix today. I have not had any significant shedding since I relaxed so if I start shedding again, I'll know why. Fingers crossed no shedding occurs.

Mine are crossed too!!!

dwells1210 great progress.

Checking in for the weekend. I just ordered some liquid gold and I think I will just mix my next batch of mn with that and see how that works for the month of February.

I alternate my MN mix with liquid gold oil..but haven't done a length check yet. Let me know how it works if you mix it.

I just bought some wild growth for my aunt. For my next batch I will mix a little of that in too.

Checking in,

I haven't applied my mix in a while. I am usually so tired when I get home that I just go straight to bed. But tonight, I will get back in the groove … I hope you all are doing well!!!

[USER=331121]NaturalfienD[/USER];17827999 said:
Checking in,

I haven't applied my mix in a while. I am usually so tired when I get home that I just go straight to bed. But tonight, I will get back in the groove … I hope you all are doing well!!!

Do you have enough time to apply in the am?

Also I wanted to tell you it's a month in for the twists and I took a few out in hidden places and you were right, the buildup was pretty bad. I will probably take them out next weekend.

Do you have enough time to apply in the am?

Also I wanted to tell you it's a month in for the twists and I took a few out in hidden places and you were right, the buildup was pretty bad. I will probably take them out next weekend.

You know, you might be on to something. There's no good reason why I can't apply in the mornings … my mix doesn't stink, it won't affect styling either. I will try your suggestion, I had another night where I didn't apply. :nono:

It sucks that your hair had the heavy build-up but I'm happy you checked it out!! Now you can get a plan together on how you'll get the build-up safely outta your hair without losing too many strands- I am sending the hair gods your way ma!!!! :)

*dashes off to apply MN …*

You know, you might be on to something. There's no good reason why I can't apply in the mornings … my mix doesn't stink, it won't affect styling either. I will try your suggestion, I had another night where I didn't apply. :nono:

It sucks that your hair had the heavy build-up but I'm happy you checked it out!! Now you can get a plan together on how you'll get the build-up safely outta your hair without losing too many strands- I am sending the hair gods your way ma!!!! :)

*dashes off to apply MN …*

Thanks! I will definitely be taking my time with the removal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back