2011 Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge (Pt. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeaterday..Pre poo with Ayurvedis oil mix,Wash with sulfate free poo,Used Herbal Ayurvedic Mask & added brahmi powder,Mustard,Pumpkin seed & Walnut oil mixed with BF 5min,Dc with Darcy's pumpkin con 35min,applied Shea smoothie cream,Lightly oiled scalp with Mahabringraj & sealed with Sesame seed oil.....JBCO on edges...

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

You Are a Ayurvedic Scholar/Genius!:grin:

Gone & Get Your Mix On!:lol:

I wish I was a Ayurvedic scholar..lol Because my hair seems to love the powders in the spring & Summer...So I'm trying to get my Indian on.. before the seasons end...

Happy Hair Growing!

I wish I was a Ayurvedic scholar..lol Because my hair seems to love the powders in the spring & Summer...So I'm trying to get my Indian on.. before the seasons end...Happy Hair Growing!

@Lita

I'm proud of the way you Mix Yo' Mix:lol:

You are Truly a Mix-Master:lol:

Lita I almost bought the powdered egg as you suggested but it look as if it had been on the self at my local grocery store for years and then on top of that they wanted 15 bucks for that old dusty 8 oz can!!! If it wasn't so old looking I would've considered it. Still looking but on amazon that seems like the going price for dried eggs.
P.S my mom just found an Indian grocer and I think I'm gonna try somethings out. you make it sound so great!

Lita I almost bought the powdered egg as you suggested but it look as if it had been on the self at my local grocery store for years and then on top of that they wanted 15 bucks for that old dusty 8 oz can!!! If it wasn't so old looking I would've considered it. Still looking but on amazon that seems like the going price for dried eggs.
P.S my mom just found an Indian grocer and I think I'm gonna try somethings out. you make it sound so great!

DayDreamist Keep us posted if you you decide to try it.(egg powder)....

Happy Hair Growing!

Did a protein tx for ~15min with Alfaparf rigen + aphogee 2min. Dcing now with ORS replenishing.

Hi ladies...
I overnight dc'ed last night w/ LS shea butter mango+raw honey+aloe vera juice. The raw honey got a bit sticky overnight, so I washed out this am w/ aveda brilliant shampoo and rinsed w/ aveda brilliant conditioner. sealed w/ jbco.

DCing my hair with a mixture of some leftover DC that I had in the frig, Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner, Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Conditioner, ION Reconstructor Treatment, and a squirt of EVOO and Safflower Oil.

DC'd with SSI fortifying mask (new formula) under a plastic cap,self heating cap and thermal wrap for 1 1/2 hours. Although this is a protein DC my hair is so soft, loving it.

Please count me in :) i will deep condition every Thursday alternating between NTM Mask and ORS Pak :) I started today :)

Tomorrow is HairVeda Sitrinillah for the very first time. Ooooh, can't wait! I will steam with it for 45 mins, allow hair to cool down for another 15 mins. Will post results tomorrow.

Thank you Halee! My hair felt wonderful today!!! Got my 9yr old daughter under the dryer DC now:) :) :) :)

You got your 9yr old to sit still under the dryer? :notworthy: I can't stay under there more than a few mins before I start to squirm :lol: She's making me look bad :lachen:

Pre poo oil mix.washed with sulfate free poo,MIXED TOGETHER-Brahmi powder,Hibiscus powder,Yogurt powder,Burdock root powder,Goat milk powder,Gotu kola powder & TW con left on for 10min,Dc RedKen 30min,KBB milk,Sealed with Sesame seed oil...Lightly oiled scalp with JBCO mix....

Steamed with rhassoul clay then followed up with a steam with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque.

DC'ed last night with Curl Junkie BeautiCurls Daily Hair Conditioner. Not a favorite, just trying to finish the bottle. Will definitely be going back to beloved Jane Carter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back