Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2011 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
curlyhersheygirl I like the Normalizing Conditioner! It doesn't give much slip, but it makes my little curlies pop all over the place. It's really moisturizing and makes my hair soft and happy. :grin:

Tonight i will dc overnight with Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholestrol and Parachute 100% Coconut Oil on ends/root.

DC'd with HV sitrinullah, it wasn't rich enough to follow my dandruff shampoo so I doctored it up by adding oils. Good stuff.

Clarified, did a protein treatment with AOGPB, then DC for 1 hr with Biolage Ultra Control Deep Smoothing Masque :lick:.. my hair was detangled and so soft and silky. I applied leave-ins and did a ponytail rollerset and air dried overnight.

Going to get back into DC mode. I've only DC'd 2x since end of August.

Been in kinky twist so thats why I haven't done much. Saw a good method to DC while in the twist, so will probably DC tonight w/ Oyin Honey Hemp Condish. Hopefully its still ok to use.

Greetings and salutations my fellow Delightfully Delicious DC'ers! :grin: Part 4 is now up, see HERE. This is the last lap ladies, let's make it good :yep:

Just got home from a wedding...DC'ing with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque. I am braiding my hair in four sections and applying the masque along with some Apricot Kernel Oil and Wild Hair Oil on my scalp.

I will be doing a dry DC tonight using Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner/ Protein DC mixture/ WGO..... It will be on until Sunday night. It is much needed havent had a DC in a few weeks. And its about that time for me to get a relaxer.

Dc'ing now with Claudie's Normalizing Conditioner and wheat germ, hemp and Nourish oils. :grin:

I have both deep conditioner threads in my subscribed threads. I'm officially deleting this one so I'm not updating the wrong one!

Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner/ Protein DC mixture/ WGO..... Doing this mixture at the moment under the heating cap. Plan to stay under here for about an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back