2011 - Christian Random Thoughts

God loves & Delights In Us: I am really loving this verse since last week--we can always walk in love at any point but with sense knowing we are chosen of God. "Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience."

Can a person outgrow preachers? Most mainstream teachers are still doling out spiritual milk or another jesus; guys like Paul Washer and John MacArthur are not telling me anything new or shocking. I have been guided towards Leonard Ravenhill, Derek Prince, A. W. Tozer, Zac Poonen, Ian Thomas, Gary C. Price, Carter Conlon, and Alan Cairns at the moment. When I outgrow these meat-dishing servants, what is next? Am I done with human teachers? Do I still listen for confirmation of what He reveals to me?

I pray I get one of the jobs I have applied for.A co-worker who I see as a close friend even in our shourt time quit yesterday.Im in a state of mourning.She was my sunshine in this dark place.I really hate it here.I feel worthless here because it adds no value to my life and Im at a time in life where I need some value added and some good money in my life.I'm tired of being the lowly broke christian always waiting,a wishing and a praying for my miracle.

I dont believe the devil stole anything from anyone I think life just happens but Im tired of looking so horrid and poor inside and out.

^^^I'm investigating some zen for myself. Christ is all but if somebody figured out how to apply it better than me, I'm going for it. :yep: Gotta do what you have to do. I'm tired of stressing out for stuff.

REPOST: I posted in the wrong spot (MY OWN) LOL

I am thinking high and Chrsit is thinking higher. (Reason that I don't always get what "I think" i should have)

I want everyone to be encouraged. Someone just lifted me and I choose to lift you. God closes doors that need to be closed in our lives. We don't see it. He knows what's best for us. When he closes these doors it is for our good and no man can open it.

God also opens doors for us that no man can close. God has my back.

When he seems like he has the deaf ear. God is working (encouraging myself) .

Do you remember when Daniel was praying and not getting an answer?

12 Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. 13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. 14 Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come.”

Be strong in the Lord and he power of his might!

Speak over yourself. Encourage yourself in the Lord.

Victory-Minded: Not all victories are glamorous but thank God for bringing us out. For the Lord delights in his people; he crowns the humble with victory (Psalm 149:4 NLT).”

Thank God for the Father's approval which helps gives us the confidence. "This is My beloved Son, in whom, I am well pleased."

I wonder if anyone really wants to know the truth anymore. When I was very young and on punishment I use to wish so hard that I didn't do what I did or that if only..... Mostly if only I knew that was going to lead to this, I would have never ever done it. Christianity is the same to me, When you have the opportunity to learn the truth and refuse to its the same as seeing it but never ever being able to achieve it and its lost forever yet you will be fully aware that you could have achieve it but refuse.. That is what concerns me the most. yet people still do not want to know how to achieve it now while there is still a chance.

I'm growing in appreciation for what it means for people to extend grace to you in spite of your faults. I am not an ever-patient person, but I try to go out of my way to be patient with people when they are being honestly obnoxious, irritating, silly, etc. But it seems that I am being called out for faults of my own without being extended any grace at all. I am trying to learn from this and take it as something that I need to improve upon. At the same time, multiple people who *if I chose to do so* I could name their faults all day are pointing fingers at me. I don't deny that these are things that I should change, but jeez...I mean really? I can take being confronted, but I guess I feel judged and that seems very unfair given the people I'm interacting with.

idk, how can any relationship survive if you don't cover one another's sins?

Last edited:
I'm growing in appreciation for what it means for people to extend grace to you in spite of your faults.

I am not an ever-patient person, but I try to go out of my way to be patient with people when they are being honestly obnoxious, irritating, silly, etc. But it seems that I am being called out for faults of my own without being extended any grace at all.

I am trying to learn from this and take it as something that I need to improve upon. At the same time, multiple people who *if I chose to do so*

I could name their faults all day are pointing fingers at me. I don't deny that these are things that I should change, but jeez...I mean really?

I can take being confronted, but I guess I feel judged and that seems very unfair given the people I'm interacting with.

idk, how can any relationship survive if you don't cover one another's sins?

:grouphug: :love4: :grouphug:

"This is my beloved child, my daughter, in whom I am well pleased..."

With all my love,

'Abba Father"

:love2:

I don't know what God has in store for me as in my love life. But I feel that there will be a positive change coming very soon. I can't wait, I'm excited!

(praying) Please let it be my hubby.....AMEN!

I don't know what God has in store for me as in my love life. But I feel that there will be a positive change coming very soon. I can't wait, I'm excited!

(praying) Please let it be my hubby.....AMEN!

I hope so for you too. :yep: No counterfeits, but the 'One' whom God hath joined together. :grouphug:

Saw a TV ad for a local store that provides church stereo equipment, DJ gear and pro audio equipment. Clever :lol:

logo3.gif

(their site explains why they chose this slogan):
http://www.jirehsupplies.com/about.htm

I pray this week I am able to receive the Lord as my personal Savior as I don't feel I have.I feel I'm always trying to get it right with God.I know that no works of man can ever appease the Lord,but I want to feel at least I'm on the right road.

I desire to be steadfast and it seems that as I predicted during my weight loss journey things would start to pop up ie fears,nervous,perfectionism etc and other deeper rooted issues ie my insecurities would arise to the point I want to stop the journey.But I will say this all in all I know even though Im not a good christian woman I know God hasn't left me or rejected me like so many here and irl have.I know God convicts me and doesn't look down on me.

So I will push on.I pray you loves have a amazing week.

My quest for a church home is officially over! I had been visiting a couple different churches and felt led to join yesterday. New member orientation starts next week and I'm so excited! :yay:

^^ Congrats, foxee, on finding a church home!! (or is it home church?) :scratchch:

I broke down and wept today upon learning that more than 21,000 beautiful souls left this life on the shores of Japan. We return to the dust from whence we are taken and formed but the breath of spirit is eternal.

Spring is about renewal and rebirth of things. It also represents productivity. Well, I hope we get the renewal we need in our lives too. Ask the Lord for rain in the spring, for he makes the storm clouds. And he will send showers of rain so every field becomes a lush pasture.

Spring is about renewal and rebirth of things. It also represents productivity. Revive us according to your lovingkindness, so that we may keep the testimony of Your mouth. We thank you that you are renewing and aligning everything within us and for us. We will have a successful day today!

Ok, so I came in here to post a passage of scripture not knowing that @Nice lady had these 2 entries. I am so on Fiyah right now b/c this is pretty much the same thing God said to me the other day:yahoo::worship2::notworthy. I have received numerous confirmations w/i the past 72 hours! Praise God- He is the Greatest!!

Ok, here's what I came in here for:
Acts 4:12-
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name given under heaven by which we must must be saved.

Last edited:
Ok, so I came in here to post a passage of scripture no tknowing that @Nice lady had these 2 entries. I am so on Fiyah right now b/c this is pretty much the same thing God said to me the other day:yahoo::worship2::notworthy. I have received numerous confirmations w/i the past 72 hours! Praise God- He is the Greatest!!

Ok, here's what I cam in here for:
Acts 4:12-
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name given under heaven by which we must must be saved.

This let's me know that it was God. Thank you very much for leaving this comment.

Last edited:
I am happy that I am actually doing well with my personal commitments. Thanks for your daily grace. You know that you are doing well when you are passing tests. I am focused, man! Let's go!

Thank you Lord that I will have even keener hearing to do things that you want to do through me for your kingdom.

Just wanted to share a thought from bible study last night. What are you spiritual goals for 2011 and beyond? Many of us set career goals, fitness goals, relationship goals, etc but neglect to set and be held accountable for attaining spiritual goals.
2 Cor 13:5-
5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?

Or like Ice Cube said back in the day.."Check yo self befo you wreck yo self":look::lachen:
The fruit (proof) of the Spirit is (Gal %:22-23a) 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love(agape), joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control.

Ok, we know the tree by the fruit it bears. Christian or having a form of godliness only? So, what yo fruit look like right about now? This fruit, it is the only way those on the wrong path etc will ever see the incontrovertible truth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. BTW- before anyone stones me, I am not suggesting we try to determine if someone else is the real deal (only God can judge the heart). I am saying let's look inside ourselves. I am saying the ppl w/ only a form of godliness will tell on themselves in due time. They always do.
So, it's put up or shut up time:look:. I'll put my money where my mouth is. I need God's help in the area of self control:blush:. Over the next 90 days my spiritual goal will be to come up in this area. I'll check back in. Feel free to pick an area you are not producing mature fruit in and join me:yep:.

Back