2011 - Christian Random Thoughts

Victory-minded/Triumphant-minded: There was never anytime in the Bible said that we were some of the time made victorious, but we are always! "Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place." We are being led to victory! Victory is apart of His goodness.

Victory-minded/Triumphant-minded: This week will be an even greater week than last week. Surely his goodness and mercy will follow us this week and great things will happen to us demonstrating his goodness. We need to take the time to recognize it and tell someone! Therefore, since God in his mercy has given us this new way, we never give up! LET'S GO!

Today is a new day, a new start and I'm feeling optimistic about life a bit.I will dig a bit deeper today so I can know God more than I have the day before..I pray everyone has a great day..

Every day is a good day to start anew...thank you Lord for another day that You have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it and allow nothing to ruin my day! :sunshine:

Thank you Lord for another morning. There is such a genuine and extreme happiness on the inside. Well, God I thank you today is going to be a good day.

Walking in excellence--We prove ourselves by our purity, our understanding, our patience, our kindness, by the Holy Spirit within us, and by our sincere love.

Today will be a great day for everyone and even if things stir up we will stay in peace. God loves and cares about us!

Sometimes I can't even accept God's love.I self abuse myself because I feel I deserve it.I haven't or aren't the good christian who can not complain at work about the nonsense people throw at you or how they talk down to you because you needed a job so you wouldn't be a welfare recipent.I pray each day God please take me out.I'm tired and I know Im young but it hurts like heck..I pray all you ladies are walking in your power that is of God..

I'm truly thankful for all that I have and all of who I am. Most importantly I'm thankful to be truly happy...Amen.

I really feel like not existing any more.Oh why cant I just die.Life is precious for those who have a chance at life.Too many are in damned life why is this so.I wonder why pray anymore why bother..why put trust in someone or something that only created you for amusement..my life I want gone I no longer desire to try..Im tired of giving others hope and encouragment or even going into my pocket when no one will do that ish for me..Im tired of being an outcast..no one understands I want out..Im really trying not to go back to the old me..but this is me wants to use a gun no worries about it failing..I could hit something so bad but I have to girdle it all up at all times..

Victory/Triumphant-Minded: God has already accomplished everything. We were never defeated at the outset. We are overcomers. May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory and raise a victory banner in the name of our God. May the Lord answer all your prayers.

Victory/Triumphant-Minded: "I have an overcoming spirit in this life." This was resonating within all day. Victory comes from you, O Lord. May you bless your people. We are victorious and overcomers! It is what you tell yourself that matters. We were born to win and do win in this life.

I really feel like not existing any more.Oh why cant I just die.Life is precious for those who have a chance at life.Too many are in damned life why is this so.I wonder why pray anymore why bother..why put trust in someone or something that only created you for amusement..my life I want gone I no longer desire to try..

Im tired of giving others hope and encouragment or even going into my pocket when no one will do that ish for me..Im tired of being an outcast..no one understands I want out..Im really trying not to go back to the old me..but this is me wants to use a gun no worries about it failing..I could hit something so bad but I have to girdle it all up at all times..

At one point, Jesus felt this very same, upon the Cross. He took this for you. Drop it, leave it, let it go. Your life is a gift and a testimony to Him and to you.

Goddess, you have to live to discover that you were able to do it, afterall and that you were never alone. You are not alone and you are not unloved. In the name of Jesus, I come against the lying spirits of oppression which have tried to overcome you. The Greater One, 'Jesus' lives on the inside of you. Anything other is an intruder.

Goddess, God loves you and staying here proves it. And sweetheart, I love you too. These are not mere words, I love you too. :kiss:

Sometimes I can't even accept God's love.I self abuse myself because I feel I deserve it.I haven't or aren't the good christian who can not complain at work about the nonsense people throw at you or how they talk down to you because you needed a job so you wouldn't be a welfare recipent.I pray each day God please take me out.I'm tired and I know Im young but it hurts like heck..I pray all you ladies are walking in your power that is of God..

The devil............ is a liar. Promotions and jobs come neither from the east nor the west, for it is the Lord God who promotes, not man.

Those folks on your job have a sick welfare mentality of which you are far above. For God has placed you above only and not beneath.

When these 'fools' talk down to you... 'believe them NOT'. For it is not coming from God.

:bighug:

-I'm going to stop asking when and whining...all I have to say is I'm ready...so I'm not goin to worry about the rest of it, because I'm ready

-Thankfully I don't get mad at God anymore, but everyone else...I need to work on that

-Everything I go through is supposed to bring me closer to Jesus...good thing I don't have to swallow the pill I guess... I kinda just live through it...which only makes me wonder what else is supposed to happen to me???ugh

Love is a four letter word that is hard to accept for me.I can issue affection out but can't receieve it.I still battle daily to think I'm worthy enough to treat myself at least decently.I make myself up so people won't ask questions but inside I feel like hell.Always always having to be on for others is draining.Always having to watch others toes when others don't watch for mine.

I'm sick of it Lord why is this.I know being humble doesn't mean doormat but I can't see the difference.All I want is a good job that I can florish,a family that loves me the way I can accept it and some substance.I hate always feeling like I need to go over and beyond just have ppl tolerate me.

But I am happy its FRIDAY!

Victory/Triumphant-Minded: We walk in consistent victory because God is faithful. God will do this, for he is faithful to do what he says, and he has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

I pray this week will bring a new opportunity for me to dig deeper and really get at the root of my emotions.I feel so much right now and I feel it so intensely:anger,disgust,hate,despair,sadness,disappointment,and rejection.

I know God is suppose to be love but I don't think I can understand it.I don't know if I'm capable of loving and digging deeper.I don't know if I can stand on the solid ground like so many of you ladies have in your storm.I feel the waters overflow but there is no release.

I pray for everyone here I hope your days are bright and your able receive and give love even when it hurts.

A catnap brought forth words to my mind: Some will be bold enough to go into the wilderness. They must seek Me and seek Me first.

I have no idea why I got this, but just in case somebody needed the reminder...

A catnap brought forth words to my mind: Some will be bold enough to go into the wilderness. They must seek Me and seek Me first.

I have no idea why I got this, but just in case somebody needed the reminder...

An awesome word. :yep:

'Before stepping upon this journey, seek God for the 'path' for it entails many windings and turns and high climbs.

In seeking God, one will find that where there seems no yield to the path, that God will guide them to were He has made all the high places low; all the crooked places straight, and has crushed into dust, the hard gates of iron.

There will be streams in the desert and refuge under the shadow of the All Mighty. His Word will serve as a sure light in the darkness.

There will also be a 'ram' in the thicket (in the bush) always a 'back-up' to take you all the way through. :Rose:

Victory-Minded: We thank you this week will stir an inner spiritual zeal on the inside and also, we will have a successful week. And may the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful. Yes, make our efforts successful.

I thank You for all those beloved ones You placed into my life. Many of them did Your will without knowing what the design was for me. Now they comprehend fully. I am thankful for them.

Heard something rather distressing last night on christian radio. He was talking about the tragedy in Japan, the deaths, the threat of further harm and injury and he said that "Japan is a pagan nation..." Then he went on to say that we should pray and help them because there is a christian community there and therefore, we have brethern there. :ohwell: Now, there is one G-d and we're all His children...all of us. Some are christians and others aren't. This was not what Jesus would have us think - that you should care because christians are there. :nono:

1.07 is not going to stop me. I will get a higher score than what I got today. Im down that such a small number lead me to fail especailly when I knew that test. I won't let satan take me down. I know God did this for a reason and by his grace I will pass in a few months. I prayed to God about it and he told me that spot was mine. He shows me 333 all the time to let me know that he is with me.

He Loves Us

He is jealous for me
Loves like a hurricane
I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of His Wind and Mercy
When all of a sudden I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by Glory
And I realize just how beautiful You are and how great Your affections are for me

Oh How he loves us so
Oh, how He loves us
How He loves us so..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-rW528qiYw&feature=related

Let Your Wind blow....

Back