*****2010 Spring/Summer Vitamins/Supplements Challenge*****

Checking in for today. It's official. The two hair vitamins that I will continue to rotate are Nioxin Recharging Complex and PhytoSpecific Cap Energy Supplement.

I think I am having better progress with these two than the other hair vitamins I've taken. A close third would be GNC Ultra Nourish Hair vitamins, but only if I can't find the first two:yep:.

I'm glad I checked in. I couldn't remember whether I took my supplements today or not. Whew! Checking in for the evening.

I guess I've been on this challenge without knowing...:giggle:

I am taking the following:

Multivitamin - chewable
Super B-Complex
2500 mg of Biotin
Ultra Nourish Hair vitamins (the biotin included in this is included in the 2500)

Neo
NeoCell-Super-Collagen-C-Type-I-And-III-016185128965.jpg

Cell Super Collagen C Type I & II

Add me to this challenge as well. Popping all these supplements for the Winter Challenge definitely did my hair some GOOD! I took my weave out yesterday, slept in some conditioner, and detangled this morning.

After everything was all said and done, the hair that came out of my head was 1/3 less with a weave in for 3 months, than before when I had a weave in for 2 months :blush::blush: It's super soft too!

I have to buy a camera like now to show the 2 side by side. My cell phone just won't cut it! My hair is almost 2 inches longer too! :blush::blush::blush:

I'll post a bootleg pic because I'm getting braided back up tomorrow for a month with crochet braids. PROTECTIVE STYLING & VITAMINS ROCK!!

still taking them but finally rec'd my Viviscal and taking them twice a day with the Nioxin and my other vitites!

Checking in....

I was getting a massage this evening and the therapist told me my skin was unbelieveably soft and pretty. I was very happy to hear that because I would hate to think that my vitamins were not doing anything for me.

I see more people have signed up for the challenge! I'm going to add you ladies to the list during the weekend. It's easier to add a bunch of names at once versus going back and forth to edit the OP with names. Welcome to the challenge!

And checking in for today and the day before yesterday. I think I missed taking my supps yesterday. I can't remember because I've been so busy that some of my days are starting to run together. :lachen:

Okay I have some good news. I have to say a little bit about what this challenge is doing for me. My skin is looking soooooo fabulous right now. It is even clearer and smoother because of my consistency with this vitamin regimen. Thanks again ladies for posting and keeping this thread moving.

Niiiiiice!!!! :yep:

I have to co-sign your post. My complexion is clearer when I'm consistent with my vitamin reggie. I've been doing better with my skincare regimen all around but I do know that my vitamins are a contributing factor.

Back