2010 LHCF BOOTCAMP CHALLENGE

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __1hr extra cardio per week and 20 extra BONSU crunchies per workout for a week (3X)_____________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! I am scared of heat anyway :)

I have enclosed starting pics I took off about 1/2in after these pics for get rid of some splits and SSKs

Attachments

• DSCN2667.jpg
    DSCN2667.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN2669.jpg
    DSCN2669.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 3
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no Etsy for one month (y'all just don't know)
____________. I can't wait to see what my hair will look like at the end!!! My starting pic is attached. I know I look nuts with the bathrobe. Just got back from the gym. I combed out my hair, no blow out. The first pic is from 2008, the second pic with the ***** robe is from 12/22.
Leela James is already at my hair goal.

Last edited:
Here goes nothing.

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF for a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

My starting pic is in my siggy.

Lord, give me strength!!

Count me in for session 1!!! I am going to commit to one session [for now], my punishment for rule braking will be no youtube for a week :eek:

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no wine for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!
My siggy pic here was taken about less than a month ago...

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no wine for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!
My siggy pic here was taken about less than a month ago...

No wine ?????? :nono: Nah man not me.

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _____no more hair porducts for a month__________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:
comic-p.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _a fine of $75 to my savings account______________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

*Someone posted about a fine to their savings and I thought that was a lovely idea!**

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ____No dunkin donuts, and intense pilates workouts for the remander of the session____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

staterpic-1.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to commit to _4___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no Tyra Show______________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will post pic at the end of the month.

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be doing extra hours at work. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I'll add my starting pic when I wash my hair next.

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be doubling up on my workouts for that week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• length check three.jpg
    length check three.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 14
  • length check four.jpg
    length check four.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no lhcf for a month_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challennge!!

lengthcheck122109.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no eating out for a month . I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no sweets for 2weeks (this serious, since I am addicted to chocolate). I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I am super excited and came out of lurking and subscribed so I could join this challenge! :yep:

leestart.jpg
Air Dried 12/09 :sad:

Last edited:
Hey!

When i first started using it i was doing it 3 times a week leaving on for an hour or overnight then deep conditionining.

I still use it straight with no oils mixed applied to my scalp only, for an hour, only difference now is i do it once a week on my wash day, i'm too lazy to do it 3 times a week plus its cold, maybe in summer i will up it again.

Its too expensive for me to leave it on only for 3 - 5 mins then wash off!

Yeah it should def help with your hairline, make sure you have a garlic shampoo or garlic tab for shedding if you experience it.

Wish you well:yep:

Hey Nya

Where do you buy your Megatek from? Can you buy it in London? My hairline is in serious need of help, so right now, I wanna try anything that may help!!

Hey

I buy it online from www.tailgator.co.uk their delivery times are great. I don't know of any London vendors I think most uk ladies get it from that website.

Yep it will def help with that, i have some on my head right now, yeah my xmas eve is all about haircare!! :lachen:

Hey Nya

Where do you buy your Megatek from? Can you buy it in London? My hairline is in serious need of help, so right now, I wanna try anything that may help!!

Newbie that I am, I'm jumping right in!

I am going to commit to __1__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __depositing $200 into our money market account__. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will recommit to additional sessions upon completion of the previous one.

Attachments

• challenge1.JPG
    challenge1.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy, I'm down for the bootcamp challenge again!!!

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO internet shopping for a week,lol. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

9vhw9l.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be medium-sized braids for two weeks (good for my hair but not so fun :ohwell:). I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

:look:
(will post by january 1 ;))

I am going to commit to 1 (Jan 1 - March 31) sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be not allowing myself to buy anything haircare products for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Signing up for one session at the moment because I'm a wuss. Will see how this goes first before joining in on more sessions.

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHFC for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting pic will be up soon!

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be No sweets for a week (it is hard for me to resist sweets). I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Last edited:
Hello everyone I'm very new to LHCF; however, I've been lurking around for some time now, so I'm very excited that this will be my first challenge. I am going to commit to 4 sessions :grin: of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF for 1 week/ no new products for one month:blush:. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! Starting point Picture Below.

ETA: I will commit to 4 sessions instead of 2, my hair is getting healthier and I would like to see the progress I will make during my HHJ!

Attachments

• Photo 5.jpg
    Photo 5.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I am going to commit to _4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no shopping for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting pic is my avi (from Nov.)

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no internet for a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I am going to commit to 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp(Sessions 1 and 3). My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO HAIR FORUMS FOR 1 WEEK!. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

1261722142.jpg

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will beNO SHOPPING AND EATING OUT FOR A WEEK I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

WILL POST A PIC BY THE END OF THIS WEEK GOTTA WASH!!!!

SORRY I LOOK A MESS A LIL SICK...GROW GROW GROW HAIR

Attachments

• DSCN1079.jpg
    DSCN1079.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN1076.jpg
    DSCN1076.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN1080.jpg
    DSCN1080.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: