2005 Deep Conditioning Challenge...

I'm still deep conditioning every Friday or Saturday.

Quick question: with the conditioner on, is staying under the dryer for 1 hour better then leaving the conditioner on overnight?

I'm still doing this as well. But I'm not doing it every other day like I used to. I get in about 2 sessions a week. My hair loves it.

sugaplum said:
I'm still deep conditioning every Friday or Saturday.

Quick question: with the conditioner on, is staying under the dryer for 1 hour better then leaving the conditioner on overnight?

For me, I just leave it in for about 30 minutes.

OMG I was just telling myself last night that I have got to do better about this...I washed and deep conditioned my hair last night and it isn't as moisturized as I would have hoped..it feels soft but still looks a little dry to me. So I am in!!!!

Hey tishee!

I'd join you---I am trying to deep condition every week

Gone and start a new thread for it!

Really glad I came across this thread because now I can use my Ionic Soft Bonnet dryer to use.

i will deep condition sitting under the soft bonnet dryer with a plastic cap for 20-30 minutes rotating with :

Queen Helen Cholesterol w/ Ginseng
NTM Daily Deep Conditioner
Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery ( protein treatment )

I use to do this religiously when I was in highschool and my hair loved it.

erin558 said:
Really glad I came across this thread because now I can use my Ionic Soft Bonnet dryer to use.

i will deep condition sitting under the soft bonnet dryer with a plastic cap for 20-30 minutes rotating with :

Queen Helen Cholesterol w/ Ginseng
NTM Daily Deep Conditioner
Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery ( protein treatment )

I use to do this religiously when I was in highschool and my hair loved it.

great looking regimen erin558!

Back