Deep Conditioning: Overnight versus Steaming

Steaming - 1st
Dryer - 2nd
Conditioning cap - 3rd
Overnight - not preferred. Much like @IDareT'sHair - I don't rest as good and the results are not any better than the other methods.

@divachyk I feel you Diva!:grin: I toss & turn all night with a wet-head and I'm worried about the Plastic Bags and Rag slipping off and messing up stuff.:blush: *not to mention crunching*:lol:

It makes for a Restless Night. When I can just pull out my Steamer, Fill it with Water and be on Chill-Mode. It's totally therapuetic and uber relaxing.

I prefer steaming. DC'ing overnight leads to mushy hair and more breakage. I wouldn't use any oils or EO's in your steamer, it'll cause damage in the long run. The company I purchased my steamer from said to use only distilled water, nothing else.

Ms. Coffee how are you liking the steamer? I remember when you posted about purchasing it and would love to hear your opinion of it.

tia,
tishee

Ms. Coffee how are you liking the steamer? I remember when you posted about purchasing it and would love to hear your opinion of it.

tia,
tishee

I posted about it a while back based on the first steamer I had. This one was a replacement for the one I broke :sad:.

I wonder why steamers work best with oil-based deep conditioners?

There must be a reason to it?

Last edited:
Back