20-21 Coffee Tea Acv Ayur Onion Rice Chebe Challenge

Hi everyone!
Long time no see—I was finishing up my graduate program, and....passing the bar exam!!!! I’m a lawyer now, y’all! But I’d like to join this challenge. The spray moisturizer I use is a rice water mix, and I still henna my hair occasionally, but I’d like to get that back to every six weeks.

Hi everyone!
Long time no see—I was finishing up my graduate program, and....passing the bar exam!!!! I’m a lawyer now, y’all! But I’d like to join this challenge. The spray moisturizer I use is a rice water mix, and I still henna my hair occasionally, but I’d like to get that back to every six weeks.

Yayyyy!!! Congratulations!! Where are you ordering your henna these days?

Pre-poo: Shea butter + DIY Fenugreek milk
Wash: Ayurvedic tea (Shikakai, Amla, Bhringraj, Brahmi, hibiscus, aloe vera, fenugreek powder, EO growth mix)

I feel like I may not have put enough shikakai in (1tsp of it and amla, 1 tbsp everything else). I was too scared that it would strip my hair.

I scratched my scalp while rinsing out my DC and there was some residue, but it's quite possible that it was just DC, since I was only part way through rinsing.

I used a bit of the wash tea with a bit of additional water and a little glycerin as my L, when I moisturized afterward. My hair feels good, though.

Today:
C&P Bamboo & FRW Rinse (Under Dryer)
DIY Tea Rinse Horsetail and Yerba Mate (Under DC'er)
Nature's Ego Guava Leaf Rinse (R/O)
Nature's Ego Rosemay & Peppermint Rinse (L-I)

Back