20-21 Growth Aides Challenge

Still using my Herbal Hair Oil, Yadain Cultural Solutions, Mega-Tek and my Hair Vitamins. Plan to pull out Xcel 21 Spritz soon.

I;ve been using on a rotating basis:
Herbal Hair Oil
Mega-Tek
Claudie's Frappe
Sulfur 8
NurCreations Ginger & Mint Pomade
Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion
Yadain Cultural Solutions *miscellaneous*

Currently takin orally:
NeoCell Keratin
800 mcg Horsetail

Will start on 10,000 mcg Biotin once I finish up the Horsetail (will rotate Horsetail & Biotin in addition to something like NeoCell, Phyto, Visvical or whatever I have in my Stash)

I've been massaging my scalp with chebe oil a few times a week. Between that and hairfinity my hair is really taking off. My last trim in July I lost about 3 inches. They are just about back and my ends are still blunt and healthy. I should stock up on more chebe oil while they are having a 50% off sale. I just bought some stuff for work, so I may order more oil next week when I get paid from my side job.

I've been massaging my scalp with chebe oil a few times a week. Between that and hairfinity my hair is really taking off. My last trim in July I lost about 3 inches. They are just about back and my ends are still blunt and healthy. I should stock up on more chebe oil while they are having a 50% off sale. I just bought some stuff for work, so I may order more oil next week when I get paid from my side job.
Is this your company?

Who looks like me? I hope she’s cute lol. I think I’ll skip the oil today and just take my vitamins. Lazy day.

I fell asleep without a bonnet again. No choice but to bun this week. My ends are all frazzled
Lolol. You’re too funny. Just say it’s your IG page sis. It’s okay! Remember you have a pic here on this website. So we can see it’s you. Why are you ashamed?

Lolol. You’re too funny. Just say it’s your IG page sis. It’s okay! Remember you have a pic here on this website. So we can see it’s you. Why are you ashamed?
My ig page is linked yes. I don’t have a hair oil though. I have Moscato…

edited to add: I thought you were asking about the chebe oil

Back