2 years, 7 months, fully natural and approaching BSL (Pic Heavy)

You are doing a wonderful job! Your hair looks awesome! Keep up the good work and congrats on your newest addition! Thank you for sharing!

Woooooow (like Flava Flav says...lol)!!! I love the progression pics! Your hair is so thick and beautiful!

well i just did the big chop so i hope in two years i will be where you are. yout hair is so thick and gorgeous.

I see a future Feature of the Month....:look:

I have simply ADORED your hair for quite some time now. It's just gorgeous however you wear it. You are making such great progress..and those tips are appreciated.

Thanks for representing for the naturals...your hair is simply AMAZING! :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Girl, do you know how much I've stalked your album over the last couple of years? Thank YOU for representing!!! :yep:

BEAUTIFUL!!! What product did you use to get your curls in your second picture?

Hmmmm, second pic is product free hair. But I think I had co-washed with Elucence MBC, then did a rinse with plain old coconut milk and then air-dried with nothing in it. Got plump curls. That's why it looks kinda frizzy too. Much different from the first picture where it is shinier and the curls are more clumped. That first pic is product heavy.

I know you have heard it a thousand times but ...Your hair is AMAZING! Very nice progress!:yep: You are an inspiration.

I had to come back in here to look at your pics again. I love your twists! I think I'm going to try that next week.

Back