2 years, 7 months, fully natural and approaching BSL (Pic Heavy)

I am trying so hard not to be jealous right now! I kid! As all others have stated your hair is gorgeous. I wish I could get my hair to look that nice when I straighten it.

GORGEOUS...I have Fro envy...I don't always get to see a lady who started with her TWA and went to BSL or beyond, so thank you so much!

that's some insane progress lady!! :drool:

btw: and i also love your face. such strong features.

hair/face... lovely.

Thanks so much for the love folks. It really warms my heart...and actually keeps me motivated.

I need to do another update. I'm fully WL now. I don't straighten that often, but I am due for a trim, so might just go that route over the next week or two. When I do, I will post an update for sure.

My new goal is BSL twists unstretched - you know how our twists do (right now they are about APL).

I love these twist. Did you just twist/twirl it?

Phaer, yes, I just twist. When I was this length, I would twist with a butter of some sort and twist all the way to the end. No twirling the ends or anything. Now, whenever I twist, I twirl the last 1-2 inches to make a coil - remember, I do not have "cooly" hair, so I have to "make my own coils" if that is what I want to do.

Back