2 Inches In 4 Months Challenge 2017 -final Session - Sept To Dec.

I just applied and massaged my CP Ayurveda Growth Oil for 5 minutes, moisturized my ends with APB Moisturizing Hair Lotion and Inverted for 5.5 minutes. Also sealed my ends with the CP Growth oil as well.

Day 4 of my Inversion for the month of November is complete.

I'm definitely noticing some growth :yay: I switched up my flat twist style from flat twist towards the crown to a part down the middle and flat twist downward on each side. Just switching it up allowed me to see the difference in my hair since the last time I wore this style.

I currently have 3 flat twists styles. I need just 1 more then I could wear 1 flat twist style for each month in a quarter. Maybe in the meantime, I wear a style for 5 weeks. That will get me close. A 5 week rotation will help with the boredom. Or I can do 4 weeks, wear 2 cornrows for a week and then switch. Hmm, those are good options.

I have my style for this month, so I think that will help with some of that frustration I was having.

I use a needle. Still I feel shocked when it unravels the knot lol.
Yesterday I decided to permanently keep a needle in my bathroom, because I decided to reintroduce finger detangling.
Happy belated birthday Yvette! I hope you had a great one!

@Alma Petra I actually had to come back here and look for you to say 'Thank you" for this hack! I took down my braids yesterday after reading this thread and it was so easy to detangle knots and ssks with my needle. It was a God send! Thank you! This is why i love LHC!

View attachment 416773 Here is where my hair was 12 months ago. Ya’ll know I am the trimming/cutting queen, but I think my growth is decent. I hope to gain a little more by the end of the year!
Excuse the tired face.. I need more water and sleep! Lol
Your growth is definitely decent. You retained a great amount despite the trims. Next year will be exceptional for you.

@Aggie
@faithVA
Thank you ladies!
Next year is all about retaining and consistency. There is no need to try new products at this point. I’m all tried out at the moment! Lol plus, I have no more room to bring anything else in, unless I’m replacing an empty.

View attachment 416773 Here is where my hair was 12 months ago. Ya’ll know I am the trimming/cutting queen, but I think my growth is decent. I hope to gain a little more by the end of the year!
Excuse the tired face.. I need more water and sleep! Lol
Girl, look at you with your cutie patootie self and look at that growth! Nice growth, keep attending those Trimmers Anonymous meetings!

I received a much needed trim at the beginning of November. My ends were damaged from rubbing on my collar when wearing WNG. It is now the end of November and I have recovered what I loss. Time will tell if I still make a major gain overall at the end of this challenge.
I will be wearing my hair in buns or wigs (monthly rotation) from now on.

I think I'm on track and finally finding my staples. I'm out of my crochets after about 3 weeks in. I did a flat Twistout and after day 2 DH wanted to know what I did to my hair. He said it looked like my crochets...he noticed my hair! I'm pretty sure I'll reach my goal. I'll have to find some real pics from last year to compare. Thank you ladies of the LHCF. I found this forum at the right time in my journey your knowledge and support have been invaluable.

Back