1 year anniversary

MsOmri

Hey ladies.... I'm a newbie (lurked for 4 months) and joined today. I'm feeling sentimental b/c me and hubby just had our 1 yr anniversary. (wedding photos in fotki..take a look)

I had some set backs, excessive shedding, poor products and even poor techniques. And although he jokingly says I'm obsessed w/my hair:grin:, he is so supportive. For example I mentioned yesterday that I was going to join LHCF and when I got home today he had already set up my account.

After the wedding he asked me to wear my own hair so I'm giving it a try. This is all new for me as I've always wore weaves, cut my hair and relied on a stylist. "Wearing my hair" has been hard, stressful, fun & liberating and he's been a sweetie throughout the whole process.

He kept me positive when I cried about hair loss & shedding, helped me trim when the ends got raggedy, ran to the BSS on many evenings, and he stays up with me if I'm up late "trying" to do my hair. :rolleyes:

I've learned so much from everyone these past few months, that I had to join and become one of "Niko's cousins".

Sorry just feeling really emotional... in a good way!

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Happy hair growing

How sweet of your hubby! Welcome to the family! :pepper:

Oh, and happy anniversary! :grin:

Welcome to the family. Your hair is just beautiful and the wedding pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing and welcome again.

Hi, & Welcome! Touching Story, Happy Anniversary!
:welcome3:

awh congratulations and your husband is awesome! Welcome to the board,..I'm still learning myself..:)

You have such a sweet hubby. Happy Anniversary and welcome. :grouphug3:

Welcome to the family. Your hair is just beautiful and the wedding pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing and welcome again.

Thanks ladies.... trust me, he and I have come a long way, so it feels real nice to get to a good place.

Back