The 1-year anniversary pics are in!!!

Congrads!! It looks like you have grown an entirely new head of hair that is MUCH healthier. Happy Hair Growing :)

What a treat, Great pictures. You can really see your hair growing before you know it you will be swinging that hair. Your hair looks really good and healthy. Plus you learned a lot along the way. I can't wait till next month when I post my 1 year annivesary. Except I was so uncomfortable when I cut all my hair off I only took a picture of the top and side. I so regret that now. I have nothing to really compare it too. Congrats on your year!

Trudy said:
What a treat, Great pictures. You can really see your hair growing before you know it you will be swinging that hair. Your hair looks really good and healthy. Plus you learned a lot along the way. I can't wait till next month when I post my 1 year annivesary. Except I was so uncomfortable when I cut all my hair off I only took a picture of the top and side. I so regret that now. I have nothing to really compare it too. Congrats on your year!

i was embarassed too about posting those first pics. i didn't realize how bad my hair looked until i saw those pics. I posted them to keep myself motivated and to not quit because i already told people about it. Start taking more pics right now! i can't wait for your updates.

Caribeandiva, I actually smiled when I saw this thread!! I am sooooo happy for you, I bet those "haters" of yours have shut up now. Keep doing the thang girlie!!;)

Catina72 said:
Caribeandiva, I actually smiled when I saw this thread!! I am sooooo happy for you, I bet those "haters" of yours have shut up now. Keep doing the thang girlie!!;)

aww.. i'm glad i could put a smile on your face. and those haters? all they can do is stare cause they can't ask me for advice after all that crap they told me about haircare. I just know they're dying to ask. :D

Congrats Diva!
I see you're a fellow Nexxus chic. I just started using them exclusively because they don't have silicones. I Likey :grin:. Keep up the good work!

GREAT progress! Your hair looks so healthy and bouncy! Wow, fantastic!

Back