You're With Your Sidepiece And He Has A Medical Emergency. What Would You Do?

I would have left him there to have his heart attack all by himself and thank the lord for giving me a sign...then ask for forgiveness. :look:

:lol:

I don't think this is an emotional support situation. It's more of a decent human being thing. If I'm there when an acquaintance is having a medical emergency I'm not gonna roll out if I'm the only one there. Doctors will have questions about what they were doing, if they took medications, etc. As much as possible I'd stay for that stuff because I'd do that for anyone.

I’m thinking, if you’re a side ho, common decency left the building when you decided to sleep with someone else’s husband so leaving an adulterer to figure out his health emergency by himself wouldn’t be much of stretch.
tenor.gif

An associate of mine is a single woman who is apparently sleeping with a married man. How did we find out you ask? Well last night she had to rush her marriedbae to the emergency room because he was having shortness of breath while they were together. She drove him (in his car) to the ER. Being that we live in a small town, folks phone lines started ringing off the hook when people in the waiting room noticed these two together. Of course somebody calls the wife and she makes her way to the hospital. All hell breaks loose.

Single woman makes a social media post about she was in the right place at the right time and if it wasn't for her, dude would be dead. Turns out he had a heart attack.

What would you do if you were in this situation?
I’d roll out. Peace.

Ooh wee this is complicated. I don't know what I'd do. I mean I'm cheating. It is what it is. I didn't do now vows to you girl. I'ma sit in the lobby like chick you know who I am and when she comes through the door I'ma hit the Spongebob, I'ma go and head on out lol.

I dunno. This is just STICKY

Call an ambulance. After giving them his vitals, situation, medical history, I’d see him to the ambulance and tell those folks I’d see them at the hospital. Then I’d mosy on home and if I am somewhat close to the wife’s circle, I’d call someone and say I seen so and so being put in an ambulance.

:look:
In a small town mistress probably went to high school with at least one of the paramedics.

Back