YOUR NATURAL HAIR PICS -please post 'em here!

Re: YOUR NATURAL HAIR PICS -please post \'em here!

Thanks to FashionSlave for bumping this thread!
trampoline.gif

my sis and her boyfriend both have locks.. I took care of a friends locks for two years while we dated...I when we met he had shoulder length locks now his are waist length...my sis has little short locks and her bf has waist length locks ... his are more like 4 locks though he does not touch his hair twist it or trim it ... to each his own.
I wish i had the guts to do somthing so final to my own...I have an aunt/ older cousin who lives in England who has had locks since the 60's her hair is down to her ankles...it is thinning out now though ...beautiful work keep it up.

my pics are located in my signature. what's the password to your album, SVT ? ? ? i've been wanting to see your beautiful hair for the longest ! ! !
smile.gif

Pretty hair, Sascha. Very soft and healthy looking. Thanks for sharing :-)

Bump bump it up!!!!!

I've been neglecting my hair lately, seeing all these lovely heads of hair is motivating me to take better care of it again
smile.gif

Big up natural systahs!!!

[ QUOTE ]
MindTwister said:
Trell, your password aint working

[/ QUOTE ]

It is working now....Sorry

Blue ur hair looks great, I just checked out ur album, beautiful, thick
grin.gif
and long

hi, I don't have an album yet, but when I make one I will post it. This thread has really inspired me to try to make an album.

Beautiful hair ladies.....I am so glad I found thos board. I am really considering the BC now...I neer noticed how beautiful our hair is!

[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:
Beautiful hair ladies.....I am so glad I found thos board. I am really considering the BC now...I neer noticed how beautiful our hair is!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lord knows you ladies have gorgeous hair--all of you.....Yes, we really do have beautiful hair.........MY HANDS AND MIND ARE ON THE SCISSORS......
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:

[/ QUOTE ]

MIne too!!! I contemplated REALLY hard last night for about an hour while I was washing....

Lord knows you ladies have gorgeous hair--all of you.....Yes, we really do have beautiful hair.........MY HANDS AND MIND ARE ON THE SCISSORS......
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:
[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:

[/ QUOTE ]

MIne too!!! I contemplated REALLY hard last night for about an hour while I was washing....

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now we just have to see which one of us will be the first to take the BC.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cocoa2122 said:
My album is in my signature.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your hair is so cute and it looks healthy and soft.

Back