YOUR NATURAL HAIR PICS -please post 'em here!

Re: YOUR NATURAL HAIR PICS -please post \'em here!

[ QUOTE ]
Your hair looks great, Nx2brat!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! It's lovely!!

NX2, I am loving the hair and the kinky extensions! I have been contemplating having some done for myself. I'm guessing that I would need some $ for that though (checking the calendar for pay day).
frown.gif

My album is here: www.fotki.com/MariposaMorena08 PW: natural

Thanks Premiere,
Your hair is pretty... I love the color. I must admit I was distracted by your adorable baby..she is a cutie.
I liked the twists extensions but I started missing my bush so I only kept them in for a month.

Nx2Brat and Premiere!!!! Look-a-hair, Look-a-hair, Look-a-hair!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
Your pics put a smile on my face.

Premiere, whatever hair you are wearing, it looks so good on you. And I WANT that baby!!!!
frown.gif
So darling!!! Can I baby-sit?
babyg.gif

Nx2Brat...I am so glad you have like a thousand pics coz you sure seem to be having fun with that glorious head of hair and it was very catching - I enjoyed myself big time. I can't wait to be able to do stuff like that. Just don't go anywhere in case I need help. OK?

Keep up the good work, ladies!

[ QUOTE ]
My album is here: www.fotki.com/MariposaMorena08 PW: natural

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi
wave.gif

The picture that you have called 'A Beautiful Little Girl - A beautiful girl with gorgeous hair' I remember seeing that in a magazine. Do you know that little girl? She is so cute, and she DOES have gorgeous hair.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The picture that you have called 'A Beautiful Little Girl

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif

It's from the Feb/March 2003 issue of Bh magazine. Actually it's my picture that i scanned from the mag I purchased and had in my Yahoo! album for a while. I didn't crop the corner because I'm lazy!
laugh.gif

No harm done. It's just weird seeing it somewhere else. I would love to have hair like that little girl! I hope she doesn't mess it up with "hair experiments" when she gets older.
frown.gif

Hey Sassygirl,
wave.gif

Thanks for the info. I knew I had seen that picture in a magazine somewhere. BTW, I remember seeing it in your Yahoo! Photo Album as well.
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
here's mine...

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
You look lovely DelightfulFlame!
smile.gif

Your TWA is beautiful. I wish I had the courage to Big Chop the way you did back in the day. Have you decided to keep your cute TWA or are you in the process of growing out your hair?

You look awesome with short hair. I always thought that my head was too big to wear a TWA. Your hair is so cute I'm contemplating cutting my hair again, but I'm so crazy I can never stick with anything too long when it comes to my hair. When it's long I complain that I want it short. When it's short I beomce obsessed with growing it out.

Anyway Bla bla bla.
Your TWA looks great!!!

Thanks AFashionSlave!

I really like my twa, but I'm going to let it grow. I've had short hair for most of my life (all of my adult life), and I'm anxious to get some length on this head. I do feel that one day, after I've achieved my hair goals, that I will definitely return to this look. It's so simple and easy, and it really brought my features out. I LOVE natural hair, and it's so much more healthy for me. Thanks again for the complement!

Hey DelightfulFlame,

I was admiring your pics earlier this week and don't remember if I said what I thought of them. Anyhow, it won't hurt to hear it again.

You do wear that TWA well.
smile.gif
In answer to your question, yes, I see you're liking it and it seems it's liking you back.
grin.gif
Can't wait to see progress pics...
wink.gif

Nonie, aren't you a nut and a half!
grin.gif
Thanks for the compliment!The picture of me with my daughter is my hair about 1 year or 1 year and a half after the big chop. (I'm not sure whether or not I had color in it then...) My hair used to look like it was strawset (because of that hard Am-pro gel
frown.gif
). The curl pattern has loosed up some since then and I use a lot less product! I'm striving for the happy hair thing.

Kenslie is a riot! Noni, you would be asking me to come rescue you. She has so much energy! My husband and I cannot wait to put her in sports or something...anything to expend that energy! Whether she is talking to me or not she begins all sentences with "Mommy,...".
spinning.gif
She's a sweet and smart little girl though!!

As far as the picture of the beautiful girl in my photo album...
wasntme.gif
Seriously, if it bothers you that I use it, I'll take it off of there.
smile.gif

(I'll try not to use so many emoti-cons in the next post!)

DelightfulFlame, your hair is gorgeous! I love the inspiration picture too...are those two-strand twists she has?

Thanks Premierepearl08!

Yes those are two strand twists. I can't tell if they are real or not though. Oh well, mine will be some day!

[ QUOTE ]
As far as the picture of the beautiful girl in my photo album... Seriously, if it bothers you that I use it, I'll take it off of there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please leave it in your album. Like I said, I got it from a magazine. I could be arrested for all the 'borrowed' pics I have on my hard drive!
sekret.gif

I have going back and forth between relaxing or going natural. I have not had a relaxer since 7/03. I'm a litte nervous about going. Mostly afraid I will look like I dont know how to stlye my hair. But I am so inspired by you alls beautiful natural hair. I'm going to give a try.

Hey everyone,

I just updated my album. The link is in my signature line. The password is : hair

I just updated my natural pics. I added a few protective styles, puffs, fros, and a roller set.

I also experimented with bizarre pink hair glue.

Does anyone else have any natural pictures to share?

Yowzers
shocked.gif
AFS your hair is looking sooo good. I especially love those different afros and your set...Too cute
laugh.gif
Love the hot pink colour too!
smile.gif

Your updates are great, thanks for sharing.

Back