YOUR NATURAL HAIR PICS -please post 'em here!

Re: YOUR NATURAL HAIR PICS -please post \'em here!

alma, thank you for starting this post. I don't know why it took me so long to take a look at it, but all of you guys hair is such an INSPIRATION! this thread is going in my fav's. You GRO GIRLS!!

Very pretty afashionslave, you always have great styles. That flat twist puff is too cute!

[ QUOTE ]
tracyannette said:
Very pretty afashionslave, you always have great styles. That flat twist puff is too cute!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks tracyannette!
I just figured out how to do the flat twist. I'm so excited! I will be doing them more often.

Hey if any of you havent visited mines, come take a look...BTW FashionSlave luvvvvvvvv the hair!

posting mine here too...even though most of ya'll seen em already

Last edited:

Kei, your pictures are great. I hope that you Ladies are able to see my album, any problems, please let me know.

Beautiful pictures ladies.
notworthy.gif

Kei...OMG...your babies are DARLING!!! I am moved to tears here! I simply adore babies and yours have made my day! Seriously, they have completely changed my outlook on this hectic day. Thanks for sharing. (Oh, you'll be pleased to know that I did take my eyes off your kids to look at your hair at least once. Making good progress there, Girlie!
up.gif
)

Jessy55,

I really liked how you tracked your hair growth progress! Thanks for the band tips 101.

I FINALLY PUT ALL MY LOC PICS TOGETHER -SEE SIGNATURE LINE FOR THE PASSWORD AND LINK....

Just been looking through everyone's albums...

Just wanted to say that all your hair pics are beautiful!

I am not totally natural yet but here are my pictures. They are in my signature.

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
bluehatter, very nice cornrows and twists!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO

[ QUOTE ]
bettydavis said:
My link is in my sig.

[/ QUOTE ]

bettydavis,
You have beautiful hair.

Thanks FashionSlave
grin.gif
!! You hair is very beautiful too
smile.gif
....actually I think our hair is very similar...I might have some questions for you because I am still figuring out how to deal with this hair of mine.

Back