YOUR NATURAL HAIR PICS -please post 'em here!

Re: Nothing much here

LOL! Thank you but I mean as far as styles and all the creativity go. I should have said "My boring nap album with no styles."

Do you have a regular camera? You can get pictures developed and uploaded online or on a disc. That is what I will be doing part of the time due to the fact that I borrowed my SIL's digital camera.

Re: YOUR NATURAL HAIR PICS -please post \'em here!

Have I posted in this thread before? Anyway, my link is in my siggy (and I just updated it the other day).

this promted me to upload the photos I took in October, so I've updated my album.

The link and password in my signature.

I did an update recently. November pics and I am learning how to use Photo shop.

I think my signature has the link and passwords.

Guess I'll chime in...

Though I'm not wearing my hair out as much as I'd like to, (afraid of breakage) when I do I could use some tips on gettin my puff to act right. What kinds of bands do you ladies use to make yours look so nice. Depending on how I dry my hair my puff is either too limp with straight ends sticking out or too tight, not much of a puff at all. Then when it comes time to take the puff out it's hopelessly tangled.
What am I doin wrong? :sad: I might trim some more off the front and the top because maybe the ends up there are still holding on to some chemicals from 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Back