You know you're too into your hair when...

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
....you're supposed to hang out and get drinks this evening, but all you can think about is when you're gonna fit that overnight prepoo/HOT in... :look:

:lol: smdh I have a problem, but no one can relate but you ladies.

What things do you do that let you know you're too into your hair?

I sit at my Desk at work and write up all kinds of Mock Regimens/Product Order etc.....:look:

When you start making your BF Haul List around Halloween and you start making your Mothers Day Haul List around Valentines Day.:look:

Yep. I actually know a couple of Folks that actually do this:giggle:

I sit at my Desk at work and write up all kinds of Mock Regimens/Product Order etc.....:look:

When you start making your BF Haul List around Halloween and you start making your Mothers Day Haul List around Valentines Day.:look:

Yep. I actually know a couple of Folks that actually do this:giggle:

I cosign on writing down fake regimens. Instead of counting sheep at night, sometimes I think about what I could do to my hair. It really helps me fall asleep and I can think about hair that time of night without feeling guilty about wasting brain power.

...when you tell your man not to manhandle your hair. :look:

...when you have nightmares about your hair being cut

...when you wake up from a dream about TBL hair and you get upset when you realize it's just at BSL.

When I still have nightmares about someone sneaking relaxer into my hair, even though I stopped relaxing 5 years ago.
I wonder if those dreams will go away eventually?

When traveling you have a whole separate bag just for "hair stuff".

When you tuck a braid that snuck out of your bonnet back in... while coloring :look:

When you accidentally fall asleep and you wake up in a panic...mad because your hair hasn't been prepared for bed lol.

When traveling you have a whole separate bag just for "hair stuff".

When you tuck a braid that snuck out of your bonnet back in... while coloring :look:

When you accidentally fall asleep and you wake up in a panic...mad because your hair hasn't beem prepared for bed lol.

:lachen: All of this!

- you practice what you're going to say for when you let your real hair down and people compliment you or throw shade
- the day you straighten your hair you need a new outfit and an event to show it off- it's a national holiday :superbanana:

I knew I had a problem when I knew every single one of my high school students' (I work with kids) youtube gurus by name and could talk about specific videos. And why did I spill the beans about Taren Guy being pregnant to one of my students last week? Ridiculous.

When you put your hair away in PSs but then count down until you can take it out.

Watching YT videos of tutorials to vicariously live through people not in PSs during said time.

When you keep measuring and how far your hair is from WL a few times a month (sometimes week!)

I could go on....

When your kids already know what you want them to take a pic of...
When your kids and hubby are tired of taking hair pics...
When you tell hubby not to touch your hair (just random touches especially the darn head pat)...
When you get über excited when the mailman comes...

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

...when you have a special tape measure.
...when your plan what you will use on your hair a week in advanced.
...when you have spreadsheets of your staples.
...when you do this dance when you find your holy grails.
...when your products sound better to eat than your dinner.

Back