You know you're too into your hair when...

This thread!! Lol!

When you have dreams that you're cutting your hair into a short style, Nooo! I Wake up so relieved.

When I'm at work writing down a regimen that I've been using forever....so why am I writing it?

When you count how many inches you need to reach a goal, and recount them, and recount again. And you count how many months it will take to get there.

When you take a shed hair and hold it against a ruler.

ETA: when you buy your hair products in bulk for fear that they might be discontinued.

When you tell ya man not to suck on your neck during coloring or making out because he might ingest remnants of sulfur pomade/oil from your nape. :look:
:look:

*Has flash back of when I had a man*
......*opens eyes*

Your into your When you keep staring at how big or how small your bun is. And when it is big you want people to notice, like the people behind you in the Shoprite checkout.

When you have soooooo many hair products that you are constantly being asked if you're selling product on the side

When you see a pic or video of someone's "large" stash and you turn all boogie/elitist cause they only got one shelf full of products. Hmphf!!!!!! The nerve of some folks. Don't say you got a "large" stash and you only got a measley 15 products altogether.:look: I be feeling like I'm being click baited or sumptin :(. Y'all, I be mad for real. And chyle don't let it be no cheap sto bought products neither :burnup:, I will have the stank face the duration of the video.

Now I got an attitude and wanna :boxing::brucelee::bud::catfight::computer::darkcloud::evil: all the women who have wasted my time over the years on they non stash stashes. They need to be excommunicated from the hair community :pyro:

Now that I've made myself look like this :nuts:..........I will exit this thread :laugh:

Back