"Yea I haven't had a perm since september, so im kinda natural right now"

smdh :nono: ....wth is she talkin about? She is just rambling and has no idea of what she's talkin about!

Last edited:
Her teeth aren't natural, why does she use toothpaste? She needs to just use water, nothing with chemicals.

Her skin is not natural. Why does she lotion in the morning. She needs to just use water.

NOBODY is natural. We all need to throw away everything that comes in a bottle, and use water.

:look:

Her teeth aren't natural, why does she use toothpaste? She needs to just use water, nothing with chemicals.

Her skin is not natural. Why does she lotion in the morning. She needs to just use water.

NOBODY is natural. We all need to throw away everything that comes in a bottle, and use water.

:look:

LOL!!! So true!

smh... 'now your hair is becoming wet and its becoming curly, and its drawing closer, and its looking more beautified, b/c its looking more eye-catching...its not as dry as it oringinally would be' UMMMM ITS CALLED MOISTURE & A CURL PATTERN! then she says to blowdry it and wear a fro...itsnt that stretching out the curls and disturbing pattern that you naturally have? according to her definition, isnt that less natural? then why is she grouping leave-in conditioner and shea butter in the same group as relaxer...she says just wash your hair and condition and rinse it out and all those other products have chemicals...shampoo and conditioner also have chemicals too, they're just not caustic enough to burn through an aluminum can or leave a burn on your scalp...also as a science major i have to say H2O dihydrogen monoxide, agua, aqua, water is a technically chemical too...she irked my nerves somethin serious lol

p.s. im sick of ppl thinking the blown out fro is the default natural style lol

The girl with the afro is so pretty and articulate! The girl with the horrendous weave....well, no comment. Because if i said what I think about her, I would be banned from the hair section.:nono:

That girl sounds like a total fool. And if her mother did her hair she should go to someone else.

Last edited:
smh... 'now your hair is becoming wet and its becoming curly, and its drawing closer, and its looking more beautified, b/c its looking more eye-catching...its not as dry as it oringinally would be' UMMMM ITS CALLED MOISTURE & A CURL PATTERN! then she says to blowdry it and wear a fro...itsnt that stretching out the curls and disturbing pattern that you naturally have? according to her definition, isnt that less natural? then why is she grouping leave-in conditioner and shea butter in the same group as relaxer...she says just wash your hair and condition and rinse it out and all those other products have chemicals...shampoo and conditioner also have chemicals too, they're just not caustic enough to burn through an aluminum can or leave a burn on your scalp...also as a science major i have to say H2O dihydrogen monoxide, agua, aqua, water is a technically chemical too...she irked my nerves somethin serious lol

p.s. im sick of ppl thinking the blown out fro is the default natural style lol

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I can't take YouTube anymore. how are you going to say that you haven't had a perm in three months so youre kinda natural??? What type of foolery is she on?? So i guess from now on when somebody is stretching their relaxer or transitioning they can just say that theyre kinda natural. Instead of saying 9 months post or something folks are going to say that they're 9 months kinda natural. I can't with these people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

It really hurt to hear that. I think my hair cringed a bit at her ignorance.
Everyone has their own definition of natural. It's quite crazy to hear other people's definition but oh well. Different strokes for different folks. I always believed natural meant keeping the exact hair texture that grew out of your scalp and not altering the texture.

I like how for her to be natural she uses the most loose, most generous interpretation of what is "natural". She got new growth then she is kinda natural. But for other people, they not only have to have unaltered texture, but they can't even use leave-in hair products! She don't want no one fooled by any sheen or curl. Only dry parched nekkid hair counts in her book! lol!!

I do kind of wish that the natural girl would have refuted the idea that to be natural you can only use 100% natural products. But then there wasn't much time left after the weave girl finished her filibuster.

I only made it through 20% of the clip. I was cringing too hard. :blush: I'm sure the weave was ashamed to be sitting on that woman's head.

[video=youtube;XxZFvoSO2LE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxZFvoSO2LE[/video]

Please pay attention to the natural hair chick...HILARIOUS!! :lachen::lachen:

That other chick just sound like a damn fool..

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Oh WOW.......................................................................................... :look:

IGNORANCE is something else isn't it?? :lol: :lachen:

PS--I LOVE the look the "natural" girl gives at 2:39. LOL! That is some serious side-eye she's giving her! :lachen:

I can't take YouTube anymore. how are you going to say that you haven't had a perm in three months so youre kinda natural??? What type of foolery is she on?? So i guess from now on when somebody is stretching their relaxer or transitioning they can just say that theyre kinda natural. Instead of saying 9 months post or something folks are going to say that they're 9 months kinda natural. I can't with these people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Actually it was more like 8 months or more...and technically she was right she is kind of natural as she had 8 months worth of natural hair on her head.

Anywho, I loved the looks the girl was giving her and idk why that host lied to her telling her she brought up good points. She didn't bring up nothing but stupidity while she contradicted herself.

HOL' UP. I didn't even finish watching the video so I may add more in a second, but girlie said that her roots are natural and she has no conditioning or shea butter on it??? So she doesn't take care of her hair AT ALL under her weave?!?! SMH! Her weave must be funky...okay back to watching.
:lachen:

She is really a mess, and I HOPE that someone checked her after that video, for the following reasons:

1) Although shampoo and conditioner are washed out, conditioner leaves stuff behind on your hair, which would therefore make you not natural (by her standards).
2) If we're talking about the "chemicals" in products like SHEA BUTTER, then let's go right ahead and put water in that category too.
3) I can see her hair peaking out of the corner of her weave. Smh.
4) If you're letting your roots grow out because your weave is in, then get a relaxer as soon as you take your weave out...how is that natural? Do relaxed women say they are natural every time they stretch their relaxers? I can't with her...

P.S. I'm sorry but I don't know why the natural girl had to wear an Africa shirt while the relaxed girl was looking like she was going to work?

Last edited:
HOL' UP. I didn't even finish watching the video so I may add more in a second, but girlie said that her roots are natural and she has no conditioning or shea butter on it??? So she doesn't take care of her hair AT ALL under her weave?!?! SMH! Her weave must be funky...okay back to watching.
:lachen:

She is really a mess, and I HOPE that someone checked her after that video, for the following reasons:

1) Although shampoo and conditioner are washed out, conditioner leaves stuff behind on your hair, which would therefore make you not natural (by her standards).
2) If we're talking about the "chemicals" in products like SHEA BUTTER, then let's go right ahead and put water in that category too.
3) I can see her hair peaking out of the corner of her weave. Smh.
4) If you're letting your roots grow out because your weave is in, then get a relaxer as soon as you take your weave out...how is that natural? Do relaxed women say they are natural every time they stretch their relaxers? I can't with her...

P.S. I'm sorry but I don't know why the natural girl had to wear an Africa shirt while the relaxed girl was looking like she was going to work?

Agreed. In my book, every known element in the universe (potassium, chloride, magnesium, etc) or anything made out of elements, like water (hydrogen and oxygen) and olive oil (carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen), is a chemical. I think the more accurate term the weave lady should use is "chemical change". A relaxer causes a chemical change to the hair structure, whereas olive oil does not. My definition of natural is simply virgin hair (no relaxer) because sometimes you can add products in your hair that are not relaxers or have similar properties as relaxers and still have a chemical change (i.e. permanent dyes).

Last edited:
Back