Wwyd: Baecation Edition

ladysaraii

24068143_10212132529082421_958879340897290605_n.jpg

I got this off facebook. I'm bored, don't judge me.

So...what happens next?

ETA: Would you have paid to upgrade your own ticket if you had known?

Attachments

• air.jpg
    air.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Nah... I’d let him board then turn around and go home. That’s why I don’t like checking bags . I retain full flexibility. I once scored an upgrade because the guy ahead of me declined it. He was traveling with his girlfriend and they only had one seat left in first.

So we must just be homies since it's not important for us to be seated next to one another. Glad I found out so I can be single on the trip LOL

This. I would be madder at the fact that we weren't sitting together (by choice) rather than him being first class and not myself.

However, I guess if we are sitting together then were are either both first class or we aren't.

I would still go on the trip tho. Did I have to put in for the hotel?

I'd go since it was free. But would use the trip as 'me time'

I doubt it would be free. You would probably pay for your own meals and entertainment. Most likely he might expect half of the room costs. If I am going on a baecation, I expect for everything to be covered. This guy is stingy. The fact that he's in first class and she's in coach speaks volumes. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with him. He couldn't even be a casual sex partner. I like to deal with generous considerate men.

I doubt it would be free. You would probably pay for your own meals and entertainment. Most likely he might expect half of the room costs. If I am going on a baecation, I expect for everything to be covered. This guy is stingy. The fact that he's in first class and she's in coach speaks volumes. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with him. He couldn't even be a casual sex partner. I like to deal with generous considerate men.
Oh for sure. I agree with all of this. I would likely get my own room when we got there and have a solo-vacay.

If it was somewhere I really wanted to visit Id be booking my own room elsewhere while I waited in line. Would no longer know him once we get off the plane.
May as well be available if he’s acting this way. At 6 months he should still be impressing me.

Yes, this. I'm not going to want to go home. I'd just go, get my own room and have a nice trip. Perfect example of why you should always have your own money. Why ruin your vacation because he's being cheap. Get rid of him and have a nice time. Done.

I'm guessing the couple is young and he's living with in his means. As such, 6 months is kinda soon but I'll go. Some men really do need the extra leg room. I'm assuming with age and career development, he'll have the money to do better. At least he knows he should be doing something.

If he's a grown 30 something year old man then nope.

Back