Wwyd: Baecation Edition

I'm glad to see these responses. The ones on the other group were just pitiful. Consensus was we should be grateful for the free trip and take our seat.
My thing is, It doesn't say FREE TRIP, just that he paid for flight so my presumption is that they discussed Hotel accommodations and she paying/paid for a bed anyways! :perplexed:

SO yall basically in courting stage, maybe boyfriend/girlfriend... Agreed on a trip together, he spots you airfare! All else, Dutch!

Moment ruined, after that upgrade move, jive turkey!

Enjoy trip, move on, just on fact that he didn't disclose the upgrade ish beforehand! IMHO

I'm glad to see these responses. The ones on the other group were just pitiful. Consensus was we should be grateful for the free trip and take our seat.

This is why it’s so important that we have our own, do wonderful things for ourselves, go on great vacations, etc. bae or no bae. I don’t think I would go. IMO this is the first sign of what will be an awful vacation. But what a frustrating situation to be in. Idk why people be trippin’ on vacations.

I'm going on the trip because I like to be out, but we share nothing. I'd do my thing and he's a non Factor.

I don't understand not telling the woman he wanted to be in first class and letting her decide. So since he's stingy and has communication issues, so I wouldn't communicate that I found a new room, new bae on vacation, etc.

I would tell him I have an issue with him purchasing an upgrade without talking to me about it considering we are traveling together. I would tell him I feel slighted and undervalued especially being the woman he loves. I would tell him miss me with the tall excuse because he didn't grow those extra inches in the airport. I would tell him if he really loved me it would come across in how he treated me. I would then request he give me the upgraded seat. I would fly first class to our vaca destination, enjoy my time and when we got back on U.S soil I would tell him our relationship isn't what I thought it was and move on.

Back