Wow! 6 Months with LHCF- Progress Update inside....

caribgirl

Well Ladies,

After a 15 week stretch, I self-relaxed with my girl Phyto II, DC-ed, rollerset, saran-wrapped, and combed out! :spinning:
I can't believe that the time has flown so quickly. My hair is making progress and I am very excited. Perhaps I can reach APL by July :look:. Well, here's to wishing and of course, to more wearing of baggies and half-wigs! :lachen:

Next relaxer= 4/20/08 (14 week stretch) :ohwell:

I've updated my fotki as well.

Thanks to ALL of you-I'm blessed to be part of this family!! :yep:

Special Shoutout to Brezn, my fotki buddy who has always taken the time out to offer encouragement right from the beginning of my journey and Chicoro for recommending me to do ponytail comparison shots to encourage others on their hair journey!

Last edited:
Great Progress Caribgirl!! You are going to have great hair to go with your new body!! Keep up the great work. :yep:

Congrats! Your hair's really coming along! You'll be APL in no time :yep:

I love threads like this! Vive Le Forum!! You have awesome progress and I can't wait for you to reach you next goal. :weird:

I love threads like this! Vive Le Forum!! You have awesome progress and I can't wait for you to reach you next goal. :weird:

Thanks, Anky! I love reading threads like this too and I'm happy that I can attest to the great works of this forum! Now your hair growth is wild!

Congratulations on your progress! I peeped your fotki and looked at your July ponytail compared to the current one in 1/2008. I sure hope you do a comparison montage with those photos.

The amount and quality of your progress, in such a short time, is wonderful. You can't possibly imagine the number of people you inspire. :yep:

Thank you for posting!

Look at you:grin: Just growing like you MEAN it!!! Grow on, grow long!!!

:lachen:- Girl I mean it! Thanks for making me laugh and commenting on my progress, sweetie!

Chicoro said:
Congratulations on your progress! I peeped your fotki and looked at your July ponytail compared to the current one in 1/2008. I sure hope you do a comparison montage with those photos.

The amount and quality of your progress, in such a short time, is wonderful. You can't possibly imagine the number of people you inspire. :yep:

Thank you for posting!
Thanks girl- I will be building my comparison photos within the week- so excited to have a "comparison" :yep:.
Awww, don't make me cry Chicoro! You are one of my hair inspirations as well as EVERY woman on this forum! Thank God for all of you, ladies!

prcampbell said:
You are such an inspiration:blush: I hope that I can obtain as much growth.

Thanks Pr! Wonderful creativity with your shakakai bar! :yep:

tyefrmy said:
Nice progress !

Tye, you are always offering wonderful support to all of us here- Thank you very much!

Divinefavor said:
Hi Hon!
Girl, your hair looks great!!! Wonderful progress!

Thanks my sweet BFL sis! Trying to catch up to you :yep:!

mzcris said:
Awesome progress on your hair...looks pretty and healthy! :superbanana:

Thanks, my lovely hair twin!

Back