Worst Hair Habit - Which are you determined to break?

blowdrying my roots after a roller set...please somebody handcuff me for this...lol..it makes my hair shed terribly,but im somewhat addicted to heat:perplexed...no more no more,i opromise myself...4ever/4now????:look::ohwell:

When I am stressed, which is all the time b/c I am in grad school, I hit myself on top of the head or scratch because "I think" my scalp itches. i really think that it is just a habit now more than my scalp constantly itching.

Wanting to cut my ends off when I see split ends. I am getting handier with the S&D's, but still...I regret having looked at those self-trim tutorials, because now I wanna....no I don't.

Constantly combing my hair throughout the day the minute I see a part of my hair out of place. I'm curbing this now by wearing protective styles so that I can leave my hair alone and let it grow!

↑ Well I feel less odd now about pulling on the knots, but trimming is the worst favorite habit I've got.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

playing with the ends of my twists .... i end up breking off my ends.

the areas I play with (nape) are abt 1 to 1.5 inches shorter than the rest of my hair. though I think this is coupled with a possibly slower growth rate in this area, I MUST STOP

Mine is bursting ssks off with my finger nails.... gosh dats so horrible i know.... but its so addictive!!!

Touching my hair so much. I can't keep my hands out of it. I have done a lot better. I've been practicing here lately. I currently have an install so I am trying not to touch that so that hopefully when I am out of my mock phase, I can do it for real!

lol.

I need to break the habit of NOT restocking hair essentials BEFORE they run out (I needed it for a great reason obviously, ya know???)!

I go absolutely DEPRESSED and I feel lifeless and irresponsible during the time that a hair product that I NEED is out.

It has only happened ONCE (presently) and DAAAANG DAAANG DANG!!! It's pain.

and I'm a Cancer so i CAN'T IGNORE THAT i REALLY AM SAAAAAD about it! aaargh!

= '(

I feel so unprotected. [paid in full] I'm naked out here man!!!

My worst habit is pulling my hair back into ponytails way too often. Running a close second is waiting too long to trim. If I could just get these two things together, I think I'd retain a lot more length and keep breakage to a minimum. :yep:

Hands in my hair...especially when I'm on LHCF! :look:

I'm always observing the condition of my strands..especially search n destroy trimming!:yep:

When I'm sitting in the car, I find SSK's at my nape and TRY not to pul them out of my head! I gotta stop touching my nape if I wanna keep what nape I have left.

Back