Women who F**k on the 1st date.

Great perspective. We are too quick to categorize the 'sluts' and the 'good girls.' At the end of the day, the double standard does exists... but like you and Bunny77 said, break that standard by raising your expectations of HIM.

I agree with everyone so far.. just wanted to add another point that was kinda sorta mentioned already.

In MOST cases, the man is the one who is trying to get sex on the first date, NOT the woman. Some are up front with it, while others are more sly ("Want to come upstairs and check out this movie right quick?" :rolleyes:)

I don't know ONE woman who initiated the sex on the first date AND had the man say no and have to fight her off because she was too "handsy" or talking about "Damn shawty, you fine," throughout the entire date.

SO... why are we giving THESE men the power to determine whether we're worthy of respect when THEY are the ones pushing for sex?

I know that I have been on first dates and a man has invited me up to his apartment for a drink or a movie... I say no, and then that's the LAST date I decide to have with that man because he has no business asking me that on a first date.

We may not be able to change double standards, but we don't have to always be victims to them either! :)

I agree with this post especially the bolded. I just want to add that this does not work for every situation. I know many couples that started off as **** buddies or had sex on their 1st date and are still going strong or have been happily married for years. This is very rare but it does happen.
I dont like to judge people so i mean whatever works for each individual
I agree with everyone so far.. just wanted to add another point that was kinda sorta mentioned already.

In MOST cases, the man is the one who is trying to get sex on the first date, NOT the woman. Some are up front with it, while others are more sly ("Want to come upstairs and check out this movie right quick?" :rolleyes:)

I don't know ONE woman who initiated the sex on the first date AND had the man say no and have to fight her off because she was too "handsy" or talking about "Damn shawty, you fine," throughout the entire date.

SO... why are we giving THESE men the power to determine whether we're worthy of respect when THEY are the ones pushing for sex?

I know that I have been on first dates and a man has invited me up to his apartment for a drink or a movie... I say no, and then that's the LAST date I decide to have with that man because he has no business asking me that on a first date.

We may not be able to change double standards, but we don't have to always be victims to them either! :)

I agree with this post especially the bolded. I just want to add that this does not work for every situation. I know many couples that started off as **** buddies or had sex on their 1st date and are still going strong or have been happily married for years. This is very rare but it does happen.
I dont like to judge people so i mean whatever works for each individual

No, you're right. And yeah, I don't judge either if two people wanna do it and they go ahead and do it!

I guess I'm just referring to my personal experiences and those who think like me and never would have sex on the first date (at least, I don't plan to :lachen:), but who choose that route for our own benefit, not to earn "respect" from a hoe. :rolleyes:

If this guy's "accomplishments" sum up to a buncha one night stands, then he can't tell me much.
I had to listen to the video, cuz he's quite tough on the eyes.

I'm mad that he plays with dolls alone at home.

"FEmale"
Ugh.

This guy doesn't want a long term relationship, and he can't respect women who want casual sex like he does.
He can go to hell.

Last edited:
If this guy's "accomplishments" sum up to a buncha one night stands, then he can't tell me much.
I had to listen to the video, cuz he's quite tough on the eyes.

I'm mad that he plays with dolls alone at home.

"FEmale"
Ugh.

This guy doesn't want a long term relationship, and he can't respect women who want casual sex like he does.
He can go to hell.

I watched a few of his videos and even though some things are true and I know there are double standards..... The videos did not sit well with me :ohwell: I don't believe in having sex on the first date, but I don't feel that way because I'm trying to make some man respect me that probably won't either way.

Dude can go straight to hell :rolleyes:. I really get sick of these men that are running around having casual sex like their life depended on it but put women down for doing the same thing or de-classify a 'women as wife material' based on this BS... Uh how about don't nobody want your arse for a husband :lol:

thank u! i think the disdain these men claim to have for woman who sleep wit them right away is really disdain for themselves.

so true---
this part of your post had me lmaooo--so trueeeeeee---lol

on another note how is this **** looking the way he does have the nerve to talk about anyone doin anything and him judging them---wtf--nah man---
lookin like ewwwwwwwwwwww--stfu--
a hoe is a hoe-- and there is such a thing as a male hoe--trying to create a intellectual breakdown of how a women will be judged--judge ur *** ****--

Back