Women who F**k on the 1st date.

Your title is deep got me in...............now what

lol
Im just watchin this and it makes sense to me but I know theres got to be lots of women that disagree with it.
Hes essentially saying if you dont respect yourself men wont either...
and in the 2nd part is explaining the double standards..

i like it...

Uzz

Women who fcuk on the 1st date...

-shouldn't expect much from the man (or woman)
-aren't always h0es :look:

ETA:
I didn't look at the video.

Women who fcuk on the 1st date...

-shouldn't expect much from the man (or woman)
-aren't always h0es :look:

ETA:
I didn't look at the video.

true, and he agrees with that, hes reffering more to women who are looking for long term relationships but give it up...

okay..that clip was too funny!! :lol:

I agree with all he had to say!

Some may think the man should be consider a 'ho' also being that he slept with someone on the first date as well---but the sad truth is, we live in a double standard society.

And although, it may not be right to some...it is, what it is.

anyway--that was an entertaining video. He should do more! lol

okay..that clip was too funny!! :lol:

I agree with all he had to say!

Some may think the man should be consider a 'ho' also being that he slept with someone on the first date as well---but the sad truth is, we live in a double standard society.

And although, it may not be right to some...it is, what it is.

anyway--that was an entertaining video. He should do more! lol

yup!
it is very funny!
and he explains the double standards in part II ...hes got lots of other videos as well...

He made sense. When he said that if you sex on the first date and your ok with being the jump off then do you. But if your looking for a relationship then don't sex on the first date.
The second video about double standards was so smart.

I agree with his perspective.

I edited this post to add: I can't be judgemental here--> lots of perfectly non-slutty women AND men sleep together on the first date and volcanos don't erupt. The ghost of Mother Theresa doesn't appear... :rolleyes: I guess sometimes you just have some off the wall chemistry and it's just like that :yawn:

Last edited:
i havent looked at the video as im sure it says all the things ive heard before at the end of the day i think if you sleep with a guy on the first date if u realise that u dont want to pursue a relationship but find the guy that irresitible (lust) :look: and it also doesnt make you a slut and warrant the man to disrespect you. :look:

He just did a series on "Why black men date other races". I agreed with the premise of what he said, but I had some things to tell him, so I wrote him a *long* email. I hope he reads it and responds.

To be honest, the man who wants sex on the first date, he is not interested in a relationship either and some of these man feel that if they buy you dinner, you own them the goodies, they are nasty low down slappers (whores).

i havent looked at the video as im sure it says all the things ive heard before at the end of the day i think if you sleep with a guy on the first date if u realise that u dont want to pursue a relationship but find the guy that irresitible (lust) :look: and it also doesnt make you a slut and warrant the man to disrespect you. :look:

I agree with this.

Originally Posted by stargoddess

EXACTLY! Sometimes it's just like that!:grin:

Although for personal reasons, I would never have sex on the first date, here's my thoughts.

If a woman who gives up sex on a first date is a "hoe" according to this guy, what kind of man is the guy for expecting her to, and then actually having the audacity to call her a hoe for actually going through with it?

I'm personally tired of the double standard among men and women. I do not judge those that feel it's okay to have sex on the first date, if that's okay with them. You are two consenting adults.

And, why would I want to be with a man who thought a woman was a hoe for having sex with him on the first date, but thought it was okay for him to ask or expect it? What a jerk IMO!

Although for personal reasons, I would never have sex on the first date, here's my thoughts.

If a woman who gives up sex on a first date is a "hoe" according to this guy, what kind of man is the guy for expecting her to, and then actually having the audacity to call her a hoe for actually going through with it?

I'm personally tired of the double standard among men and women. I do not judge those that feel it's okay to have sex on the first date, if that's okay with them. You are two consenting adults.

And, why would I want to be with a man who thought a woman was a hoe for having sex with him on the first date, but thought it was okay for him to ask or expect it? What a jerk IMO!

You know that we agree on this! :)

Yes, there is a double standard, but women DON'T have to fall into it. If a man asks you for sex on the first date or tries to get you in a position where that might happen, then say no and don't go out with him again.

THAT'S how you defeat double standards. Treat a man who expects sex on a first date like the HOE that he is and drop his ass!

Yes, there is a double standard, but women DON'T have to fall into it. If a man asks you for sex on the first date or tries to get you in a position where that might happen, then say no and don't go out with him again.

THAT'S how you defeat double standards. Treat a man who expects sex on a first date like the HOE that he is and drop his ass!

It's just that damn simple! :yep: I hate that attitude, if he can hoe, I can hoe. :spinning: Ladies, you get what you give!!! If it's respect you want, try to keep your panties draws on until after the you diget your damn dinner mint. :lachen:

Last edited:
See the thing is ladies, the double standard isn't going to go away. That's what I painfully realized over the last few years. It just isn't.

The video's pretty darn funny, and I agree with him.

I think there are two main reasons why you should not have sex on the first date:

1) Although there are guys who would still respect you and want to continue to see you even after having sex on the first date, the reality is that many of them subscribe to the viewpoint of the guy who made this video - you are NOT seen as girlfriend material if you put out on the first date. A fun one night stand? Sure. A booty call? Sure. A "friend with benefits"? Sure. A girlfriend? NO.

The double standard is real. Rather than trying to say, "We should be able to **** whoever we want whenever we want," how about we set the standard for men and let them know that they have to take the time to get to know us as individuals before they get ANY shot at ANY kind of freaky deaky? And that sex ONLY happens when WE are ready for it. Whether it be on the third date, or in the third month.

2. Having sex tends to create a sense of intimacy (of course). But the problem is that when you start feeling intimate with someone just because of sex and you don't really know them, then this is a FALSE sense of intimacy. You may have shared your bodies, but you haven't really shared your minds or hearts (there are exceptions, of course, as always). An intense sexual chemistry can (and often does) blind people to the fact that the two of you have NOTHING in common or have completely conflicting personalities. But you keep telling yourself, "Oh, but the sex is SOOO good! We MUST be a good match!" If you'd waited and gotten to know him, then you'd know that he was really only fit for a fling, and not a real thing.

So, for most ladies, I think the best move is to wait.

It's not about being pious. It's not about not being viewed as a slut. It's about making smart decisions for yourself so you do not invest your time, energy, and BODY in someone who is NOT worth it.

:amen::thankyou::thatsall:

Also, I had to ask my guy friends for their opinion. I know a lot of guys will give the wishy washy answer, but my guy friends are "tell it like it is" type of guys. Here was what they said.

Basically, all men don't necessarily think a woman who has sex on the first night is a "hoe." HOWEVER, here is what they usually think (broken into 2 categories).

1) Classic View: They think you are a hoe! Yeah, sad, but true. Many men still fall into this belief as shown on the video

2) Alternate View: Even those guys that don't think you are a "hoe" will usually lose respect for you for the following reason. Like it or not, men (and women) will always have the greatest respect for a person who "stands his/her ground." So, if you are totally comfortable with having sex on the first night and you are able to display this confidence, some guys actually WON'T LOSE RESPECT FOR YOU! HOWEVER, the average woman is not comfortable having sex on the first night, so if she does, it's likely because she felt pressured to have sex and not because she genuinely wanted to have sex. For example, one of my guy friends told a story about this girl he met. He said he really liked her and was very attracted to her and took her out on a date. Afterwards, they went back to her place (:whip:). Anyway, he tried to kiss her and at first she was kissing him, then he said she pulled away. Then she said "I'm a nice girl" (and gave that speech:)). He was like "okay," then they started kissing again and before you know it, the clothes were off, oral sex was exchanged:eek: and they had full blown intercourse!

He said she was a nervous wreck after the "deed." I said "did you believe she was a nice girl?" He said "yeah, I could totally tell she hadn't done that before." Anyway, I said "so did you call her again?" He said "no" because he knew she didn't have the confidence to stand by her values!:eek: Not because she did the deed

Great perspective. We are too quick to categorize the 'sluts' and the 'good girls.' At the end of the day, the double standard does exists... but like you and Bunny77 said, break that standard by raising your expectations of HIM.
The video's pretty darn funny, and I agree with him.

I think there are two main reasons why you should not have sex on the first date:

1) Although there are guys who would still respect you and want to continue to see you even after having sex on the first date, the reality is that many of them subscribe to the viewpoint of the guy who made this video - you are NOT seen as girlfriend material if you put out on the first date. A fun one night stand? Sure. A booty call? Sure. A "friend with benefits"? Sure. A girlfriend? NO.

The double standard is real. Rather than trying to say, "We should be able to **** whoever we want whenever we want," how about we set the standard for men and let them know that they have to take the time to get to know us as individuals before they get ANY shot at ANY kind of freaky deaky? And that sex ONLY happens when WE are ready for it. Whether it be on the third date, or in the third month.

2. Having sex tends to create a sense of intimacy (of course). But the problem is that when you start feeling intimate with someone just because of sex and you don't really know them, then this is a FALSE sense of intimacy. You may have shared your bodies, but you haven't really shared your minds or hearts (there are exceptions, of course, as always). An intense sexual chemistry can (and often does) blind people to the fact that the two of you have NOTHING in common or have completely conflicting personalities. But you keep telling yourself, "Oh, but the sex is SOOO good! We MUST be a good match!" If you'd waited and gotten to know him, then you'd know that he was really only fit for a fling, and not a real thing.

So, for most ladies, I think the best move is to wait.

It's not about being pious. It's not about not being viewed as a slut. It's about making smart decisions for yourself so you do not invest your time, energy, and BODY in someone who is NOT worth it.

Back