WL 2011

Updates: I'll post a new pic in 2wks. It has been nearly 4 mos since I flat ironed & length checked so I hope I gained a lil' length. :)

I haven't posted much lately, but I'm still around.

I only have 4 inches to go until WL. I know I will make it in 2011! So much to look forward to next year :)

So excited...I'm not going to post my starting pic until January 1st...I can't believe that we're almost done with 2010!

Hi everyone, I've ben M.I.A. i know ....

I am still in this challenge. I'm not sure how many inches I have till I reach WL I will find out when I straighten at the end of this month.

BTW beautiful pics ladies you've given me plenty of motivation to keep going :)

Ok I'm taking myself out of this challenge now. I am going to transition to natural and sloooooowly trim the relaxed ends off.

Good luck ladies!!

Ok I'm taking myself out of this challenge now. I am going to transition to natural and sloooooowly trim the relaxed ends off.

Good luck ladies!!

I'm in the same boat as you are my friend, I've been either grazing or at BSL all year and I made BLS last year:look: I've been trimming little by little but I'm TIRED OF TRIMMING! Lol! I'm going to try to go as long as I can with out heat because then I'm sure I will be able to retain the length I gain even with the damaged ends...Are you using any growth aids? I'm going back and forth between MT and MTG, starting Jan 1st I'm going to go for a inch a month so that should help a lot if I end up having to trim.

^^^I know!!! I'm excited and nervous at the same time!!! Oh lawd, I'm getting nervous just thinking about it!!! You and your wigs, lol...I love it!!

I'm in the same boat as you are my friend, I've been either grazing or at BSL all year and I made BLS last year:look: I've been trimming little by little but I'm TIRED OF TRIMMING! Lol! I'm going to try to go as long as I can with out heat because then I'm sure I will be able to retain the length I gain even with the damaged ends...Are you using any growth aids? I'm going back and forth between MT and MTG, starting Jan 1st I'm going to go for a inch a month so that should help a lot if I end up having to trim.

I'm going to start using sulfur but right now I'm just taking vitamins and fish oil. I really am stressing out over what to do with my hair and this challenge is just too much pressure for me right now. Lol good luck though! I'll be lurking in this thread to see how everyone is doing!

^^^I know!!! I'm excited and nervous at the same time!!! Oh lawd, I'm getting nervous just thinking about it!!! You and your wigs, lol...I love it!!

I have a feeling your going to be so Happy with your results, It's like that inkling in your bones is what I feel.

Yeah, I love them, I am like instantly ear length then back to shoulder and neck length all in one month LOL! Mostly I love the variety of colors now. I am Janet color one day, Black the next LOL. I love variety and NO commitment LOL!

I have a feeling your going to be so Happy with your results, It's like that inkling in your bones is what I feel.

Yeah, I love them, I am like instantly ear length then back to shoulder and neck length all in one month LOL! Mostly I love the variety of colors now. I am Janet color one day, Black the next LOL. I love variety and NO commitment LOL!

LMBO! I hope your bones are right, lol!!!!! In less than 4 weeks, we will find out, won't we?:lachen::lachen:

Yes! You really do have the best of both worlds with your wigs! I do envy that!:yep::yep:

Not an accurate starting pic since I plan to trim tomorrow but my bottom layer is about 1 inch below BSL. I hope to make WL by October-Novemeber 2011 :yep:

Attachments

• IMG00073-20101208-0832.jpg
    IMG00073-20101208-0832.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 77

I agree! So many things you can do with someone's else's hair :lol: I love being able to wear wigs and play around with different looks...............knowing I'm not cutting or dyeing mine :nono:

Here is a picture from October....I've gained an inch since then, but I'll call it my starting pic. The bottom layer is all the same length, but my body is twisted sme weird way making it look uneven....my hand is at my waist.

lengthcheck-vi.jpg

I :love: coming in here to :drool: over these lovely pics of long lushious hair. Kepp the motivation coming ladies:yep:.

Not an accurate starting pic since I plan to trim tomorrow but my bottom layer is about 1 inch below BSL. I hope to make WL by October-Novemeber 2011 :yep:

BillsBackerz67...My hair cousin! Yes, Methinks (at least before the trim) that you are MBL! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: WL is definitely do-able!

Here is a picture from October....I've gained an inch since then, but I'll call it my starting pic. The bottom layer is all the same length, but my body is twisted sme weird way making it look uneven....my hand is at my waist.

lengthcheck-vi.jpg

1 inch past that would put you at MBL also! :congrats: :congrats: WL 2011, let's go!!!

Sorry for being MIA ladies, but unfortunately I have been hospitalized for almost 2 weeks. God willing I should be out soon. I have added some names to the list but if you notice that yours is not there please do not hesitate to PM me.

I'm praying you back to 100% Exubah.

Pleazze count me in if im not too late...Ill post pic at the beg of Jan
(wanna get a fresh start)
I'm currently 2in from BSL and need 7in for WL. I'm going to try to work this thing on out.
What I'm doing: Im 100% natural and I mosturize with Sta soft fro daily, protective styles( I normally diane ross wig it and baggy underneath with a plastic bag then a satin bonnet on top to eliminate the noise from the plastic cap), cowash every two weeks, mon-fri chlorella shakes, and trying to keep my fingers from playing with my ends when I'm at home.

BTW this is my first challenge!!!!!

Last edited:
Back