****Winter 2010 Vitamins/Supplements Challenge****

Thanks for bumping! I never take them on Saturday smh. I'm running out of vitamins and I'm tired of popping so many and so I'm thinking of just switching to Nourishair. Is anyone taking it currently?

Update: I threw out all vitamins in pill form, except my fish oils and CoQ10. I still take DE twice daily, but I am looking to use food for my vitamin source, in particular juice or juice powders like barley grass, carrot, beet, kelp, nettle, oatstraw, spirulina, hawthorne, horsetail, butcher's broom, tumeric, and cayenne. I actually feel better off pill vitamins. It's all OVERALL health now, not simply hair health.

I've been taking my vitamins!! I haven't skipped a day and I'm on the second bottle of viviscal. I need to repurchase the nioxin because I've finished the bottle. :grin:

I haven't checked in for awhile but I have been very consistent with taking my vitamins. My hair is visibly thicker. I'm currently 4 months post.

took my b12, garlic pills, daily vits, spirulina, msm, saw palmetto, and shen min. I dont check in often but i do take my pills daily

I think I missed checking in a couple days but, I've been consistent. Checking in for today.

Back