****Winter 2010 Vitamins/Supplements Challenge****

Checking in! Still taking my drugs! *scratches neck* LOL

I just went and bought another bottle of BE Beautiful GNC vitamins! Hard to believe 2 months of taking them flew by that fast! My nails are growing like crazy! Longer than ever before without breaking. Usually, they don't get like this unless I have acrylic on them (which I am not doing anymore). I also have been having to shave more often and get my brows waxed more! LOVING THIS VITAMIN! :yay:

My hair is growing like crazy! My nape NG is almost shoulder length now. I am BCing soon, and I wish I would've taken these my entire HHJ! But glad I have them now!

Checking in! Still taking my drugs! *scratches neck* LOL

I just went and bought another bottle of BE Beautiful GNC vitamins! Hard to believe 2 months of taking them flew by that fast! My nails are growing like crazy! Longer than ever before without breaking. Usually, they don't get like this unless I have acrylic on them (which I am not doing anymore). I also have been having to shave more often and get my brows waxed more! LOVING THIS VITAMIN! :yay:

My hair is growing like crazy! My nape NG is almost shoulder length now. I am BCing soon, and I wish I would've taken these my entire HHJ! But glad I have them now!

Is this a h.s.n vitamin? I wanted to get the Nourishair but i'll look into this

ETA do you take any additional vitamins such as biotin or msm in addition to this? TIA

Last edited:
Back