****Winter 2010 Vitamins/Supplements Challenge****

checking in for the past couple of days! Anyone else taking a high dosage of biotin and notice fine nipple hairs not on the actual areola but the perimeter ? :blush:

No, but I'm not sure what a high dosage would be. That said, how much biotin is everyone taking?

checking in

I'm a hairy person and it's been upped a notch. I'm going to slow down :lachen::look:

I've been taking 10 mcg(5 2's daily) next week I'm cutting back to 5mcg daily

Wow! That does seem like a lot. I'm taking 3000-5000 mcg daily. The bottle says to take 1 1000mcg tablet up to 5x daily. I'm not faithful in 5x a day. I can only do 2x a day so I do 3/2 or 2/2 tablets daily.

That said, checking in!

Checking in for the last <however long it's been since I last checked in :blush: >. I've gotten better at swallowing pills. :look: I started a liver detox (lemon, olive oil and water) today and will try to keep up with it for at least the next month.

Last edited:
Hi Checking in. I have added Flaxseed oil and B12 to my vitamins. I ran out of Shinmen and the grape seed. Need to restock. I was told GNC has a sale going on going to check them out tomorrow.

Checking in...I now take 2 Tbs of diatomaceous earth to 32oz glass of water and added it to my list of daily vitamins. I sip on it all day until finished. I drink water in between of course.

Back