Wigs AND Rollercoasters ...WOULD YOU???

Lebiya

Would you take the risk and wear a wig on a rollercoaster?

I'm going to an amusement park tomorrow but I'm afraid to go on the rides - my wig may come off..I was thinking about tying a headband over it but Im still scared...You take the risk?...have been on a rollercoater with a wig before??

i've never worn a wig-so i don't claim to know much about them...
but i really don't think i would risk it

I've done it..Even though I had 101 pins in my head and I knew my wig wasn't going to fall or fly off, it was still a thought on my mind throughout the day. I say wear a phony pony or another style and go without the wig.

Hell to the naw! I don't wear wigs too often, but the very last place I would wear one would be on a roller coaster.

Yeah, I'll go but but I'm not going on the rides. I'm on a strict regimen - cornrows and wigs- so I'll just sit this one out. Just thought maybe someone has a genius idea to make it work, even though I already know my options ...oh well

I went to Six Flags this summer and thought the same thing. But i did just fine with all the roller coasters and even a water ride.

I saw this title I wz like, "that's a bad combination." I half expected this to be a youtube vid of someone's wig falling off as they're going upside down on a rollercoaster.

Don't do it, girl.

I did it at Six Flags and everything was ok. When I would get on a ride I would ask the worker if it was ok if I kept my glases on, if they said yes I knew my wig would be ok ( I didn't have 50-11 bobby pins on my glasses).

Even if the wig did stay on, you'd be more worried about the wig falling off to enjoy the ride!

I would never do it. Even if it was secured very well, I'd still be nervous something bad was going to happen (such it falling off or shifting out of place) and I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself that much.

heck no i wouldn't do it. you're supposed to take off anything that could fall off. you might cause a Final Destination moment!

i say go ahead. with the combs + a few bobby pins, i actually pull at my wigs to see how secure they are. they're not going anywhere.

I've actually worn wigs to theme parks all the time and they have never fallen off. Now I love roller coasters so I was nervous at first too but I just ended up putting a lot of bobby pins to secure it and it did just fine. You'll be fine if you do that IMO

heck no i wouldn't do it. you're supposed to take off anything that could fall off. you might cause a Final Destination moment!
OT: i just saw this yesterday!! :lachen:@ "Final Destination moment"-that definitely sounds like something that would be in the plot...

OT: i just saw this yesterday!! :lachen:@ "Final Destination moment"-that definitely sounds like something that would be in the plot...

girl it was! you have to watch the third Final Destination, where it starts off with the rollercoaster. thats the first thing i though of when i read the title of this. :ohwell:

I wore a half wig when I went on some rollercoasters. It did not fall of because I do one horizontal cornrow braid in the front and back so that the wig combs were nice a sung. I had a wonderfull time and did not have to worry about my half wig falling off.

No way! I'm done with rollercoasters although the Cyclone at Coney Island used to tempt me...the last RR ride was SPACE MOUNTAIN...it was space alright...taught me to keep my butt off of them all!!

Back