WHY.....................

Maa Maa omo mti

so he sends this to me

why do I want you so much??
You are like wet soap.. to slippery to hold..
You are like quantum physics to confusing to comprehend..
you are like air.. to big to wrap my arms around but need it to survive..
why do I want you so much..

with Common's "I want you" attached to it. *sigh* why is life so stressful :wallbash:

He wants to keep you around but continue doing what *he* wants to do. :rolleyes: He needs to stop playin with your emotions!!!! :bat:

Abenyo,

Who is this person that is toying with your emotions??

Yeah, we'll send Seraphnelle and Quest to beat him up and I'll watch out for the po-pos.

Men like to keep their options open (as do women), but they do it differently. If they know one chick is stable, loyal, etc. etc., they'll keep her around under the guise of confusion while they do their 'ish on the side and "find themselves". Essentially they give just enough lovey dovey in a vague manner to keep us hooked, but nothing concrete.

Thanks ladies.

it's nothing but an ex of mine trying to get back with me. I don't think he's playing games..... Atleast he better not be. He's not the friend that has a girl, if it was I would have cussed him out for doing that.

But still i'm confused as hell.

Yeah, we'll send Seraphnelle and Quest to beat him up and I'll watch out for the po-pos.

Men like to keep their options open (as do women), but they do it differently. If they know one chick is stable, loyal, etc. etc., they'll keep her around under the guise of confusion while they do their 'ish on the side and "find themselves". Essentially they give just enough lovey dovey in a vague manner to keep us hooked, but nothing concrete.

ITA with you SleekandBouncy!!!!

Man, why is this the story of my life? :rolleyes:

Damned men! :wallbash:

Indeed. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Cause that is what men do! Sleek and Bouncy hit the nail on the head! Men create confusion to keep their games going. A mess-block the fools number, that'll learn him! :yep:

Thanks ladies.

it's nothing but an ex of mine trying to get back with me. I don't think he's playing games..... Atleast he better not be. He's not the friend that has a girl, if it was I would have cussed him out for doing that.

But still i'm confused as hell.

He wants some, Abenyo. They all come back for it. That's what this one is doing to you. :yep: Don't do it!

It took me way too long to figure this out! All the time and energy wasted... for nothing!!!! :wallbash:

SOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!

OMG how weird! I just finished watching "The Holiday" with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet. If you haven't seen this movie you should! So many emotions! There was a character in this movie who was exactly what SnB described above:wallbash:

Back