Why Do Guys I Meet Ask Me For Pics?

Ladies be careful providing persons your photos as I believe one can track your gps coordinates by a photo.

Gotdamn! Really?! Smdh.

I wouldn't send a nice, wholesome pic to no guy im casually dating. I'm not sending every damn body a personal pic of me to have in their woman collection. The hell? You seen my ass nicca.

Otoh, I'd rather send a faceless nude to let him know I'm dtf lmao.

Gotdamn! Really?! Smdh.

I wouldn't send a nice, wholesome pic to no guy im casually dating. I'm not sending every damn body a personal pic of me to have in their woman collection. The hell? You seen my ass nicca.

Otoh, I'd rather send a faceless nude to let him know I'm dtf lmao.

Yelp sure can. Will even give you an exact address so be careful. These are smart phones so a lot can be traced from a simple photo.

Ain't you half something else? That's all you need to qualify. :lol:

If they wanna show their friends the bad chick they bagged and they show them your ig, there's doubt. Did they really meet you? Did you really give them a lil play? Or did he just locate an exotical on ig and invent a relationship? A pic sent directly to his phone bypasses those questions.

Oh ok- I thought an exotical had to have light eyes and light skin and type 2 hair :rofl: I strike out on all 3 of those things :lol:

Now I know what you mean by having proof and how showing the IG doesn't mean much. That makes sense.

I would send a "No."

Or if I were in a mischievous mood and wanted to send him rope to hang himself or just to make him fumble to try to explain, I'd send a "Why?"
And then whatever response he gives I'd then send , "No. I don't send pics" :look: :lol:

I agree with some of the other posters. Not only does it make me uncomfortable but at the same time I know you just want me on your pic rolodex , or you want a nude pic. Also, you will be able to find out my address among from the pic so NOPE. If you know who I am, then you see me. If I decide to take a pic with you later that's one thing but I'm not just sending out pics to every guy.

Last edited:
A long time ago I was talking to this guy online. We got around to talking and he sends me different pics of his "family members", 99% women. I remember thinking, none of these women look alike and none of them looked like they were related to him.

At some point in time I got access to his photobucket folder. This igga had pics for days of women. Non nudes. It occurred to me he was saving all his requested pics to the account. Creeped me the hell out.

How about if a guy just decides he's going to just TAKE YOUR PIC without you even knowing? Met a guy at a club and we were talking and getting along well. The line dancing type songs came on so I decided to dance with my girlfriends while he stood on the side watching. Days later we were talking on the phone and he tells me how nice I looked when he saw me out. He asked me to send him a pic and I said why and he sensed that I didn't want to give him one and he said that's ok, I have some anyway and then had a nerve to send me the pics he took of me from all angles while I was dancing and even one he took while he was talking to me. UGH!! What a creepy turnoff!!

I told him I didn't like that he took my pics without me knowing and he acted like it was no big deal. These men are going to catch a case with this abuse of cell phone cameras.

@Hairsnob

I wanna bang on this keyboard after reading that first line!!!! ARGHHH...
I've had men take actual hard copy pics from my photo album. From way back when. It still bothers me. Like why?!!! and some, I wasn't even involved with.
Just finished your entire post....I can't wait for the laws to catch up on this.

@Fine 4s Right!! And I heard recently where there were cases against guys who used their cell phone cameras to take "upskirt" pics of women while going up the elevators and all and they weren't charged with a crime. If I caught somebody doing that they're going to get a good, swift kick between their legs.

What an invasion of privacy!!

Yes it is extremely annoying. Especially when meeting men on dating websites and I've posted at least all the most recent pics I have. I think they just want to see you in different occasions. But it still is annoying. And like someone else I would just ignore them after they've asked repeatedly.

How about if a guy just decides he's going to just TAKE YOUR PIC without you even knowing? Met a guy at a club and we were talking and getting along well. The line dancing type songs came on so I decided to dance with my girlfriends while he stood on the side watching. Days later we were talking on the phone and he tells me how nice I looked when he saw me out. He asked me to send him a pic and I said why and he sensed that I didn't want to give him one and he said that's ok, I have some anyway and then had a nerve to send me the pics he took of me from all angles while I was dancing and even one he took while he was talking to me. UGH!! What a creepy turnoff!!

I told him I didn't like that he took my pics without me knowing and he acted like it was no big deal. These men are going to catch a case with this abuse of cell phone cameras.
Oh freak no! That's so rude what an eggplant

Back