The guy randomly stopped texting me

Lost his phone eh???? :look: How come it's only GUYS who lose their phones?? :rolleyes: Okay, so I'm being a little facetious... I know "losing your phone" is a valid excuse, and I'm sure women lose their phones all the time, but geeez, with the way people keep their phones attached to their hips, hands, and eyeballs these days lol, I just seems so implausible these days! Lol... I'm just VERY suspicious when someone in 2014 has "lost" their phone lol. BROKEN I can see...but "LOST"??? :look: Maybe that excuse would have worked more on me back in 1999 or 2002 :lachen: Now days, phones are just waaaay too EXPENSIVE, ubiquitous, and on someone ALL the time that it's just very hard for me to wrap my head around a guy losing his phone for days AND while still being able to retrieve it (not stolen in other words). :perplexed I don't leave my phone out of my sight, and even when I've "thought" I've lost it, I usually find it within the hour in my purse, my car, or my room lol. :lol: #Imjustsaying :look:
not everyone is attached to their phone. My dad lost his phone last yr. it fell off his belt clip in a friend's car. That friend then went on vacation and my dad couldn't get in contact with him. He ended up buying another phone. When the friend came back he found the phone contacted my dad and returned the phone. It was and iPhone 4

not everyone is attached to their phone. My dad lost his phone last yr. it fell off his belt clip in a friend's car. That friend then went on vacation and my dad couldn't get in contact with him. He ended up buying another phone. When the friend came back he found the phone contacted my dad and returned the phone. It was and iPhone 4

Yea, but that's your DAD though lol.... :look: :lol:

Most young people are (unfortunately) attached to their phones.... :perplexed I've seen people almost run into a wall while texting lol :lachen:

#Imjustsaying lol

How old are you? Your logic is leading me to believe you are younger being that you are sweating a man that is living with his mama. At any rate he has too much drama for dating even if you are young.

Yea, but that's your DAD though lol.... :look: :lol: Most young people are (unfortunately) attached to their phones.... :perplexed I've seen people almost run into a wall while texting lol :lachen: #Imjustsaying lol
i know quite a few young people that aren't attached to their phones. And phones still get lost in clubs.

i know quite a few young people that aren't attached to their phones. And phones still get lost in clubs.

Oh I do too.... :yep: Unfortunately though they are usually the exception...NOT the rule. But we shall see! Only time will tell.... :yep:

I've just heard the "I lost my phone" excuse from guys in so many different people's experiences that usually when I hear that now days it's not typically a good sign... :perplexed

But who knows...maybe he's the exception. :yep:

Lost his phone
Left it in the car
Left in the gym locker.
Was charging all day .
Left it at my friend's crib.

Heard it all

Exactly..... :rolleyes:

That's precisely why I give guys who give these excuses the side eye. I notice how the guys who were REALLY into me, funny....they NEVER seemed to "lose" their phones. Now isn't that interesting...... :scratchch

Again however, this guy could be an exception :look:

I was was supposed to go on a date once with someone and he stood me up. He told me that he had lost his phone at first. I did not believe him and told him I did not want to go on another date. Then he admitted that he was in jail, which to me was worst. I ran from that more furrer like had the plague, aids, gonorrhoea etc etc...

^ so maybe he left it in his gf's car.

:perplexed Not what I was implying at all.

OP, I suggest you stop posting in here, some of these ladies clearly have made up their mind with so little information :lol:. Do what you want, OP , it's not like you're marrying the guy

Back